𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 58

six months later

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶❤️
Me and India's plan went smooth, we still weren't together I wasn't gonna rush her into working what we had out. I had my friends Key and Blu watch Derek, we found out that he broke out of a mental hospital. His real name isn't Derek either so now I really have to watch out for India. Me and India were currently at a doctors appointment to check up on the baby, she keeps telling me the baby isn't mine but I know it is. Another baby boy was on the way, and if this child isn't mine I'm not gonna treat India any different.

India raised her shirt before the doctor rubbed in the ultrasound gel on her stomach. I held her hand while she placed the scanner on India's stomach and moved it around. She smiled at me while we admired what we saw on the screen, "you guys wanna hear the heartbeat?" The doctor asked. "Of course!" I said extremely excited, the doctor smiled before getting a napkin and wiping the gel off India's stomach, she grabbed the fetal Doppler and put it right on the side of India's belly. My eyes welled up with tears as we heard the heart beat but the doctor eyes got wide, "whats wrong?" India said concerned.

"Shhh listen closely"

Me and India both looked around confused as we listened.

"I don't hear nothing doc"

"There's a second heart beat"

"Just listen closely again" Doctor Bennett added.

We did as she said and that's when I heard it, "so we're having twin boys?!" She said screeching.

"Yes you are, congrats Ms.Marie I can't wait to help you deliver this baby" Doctor Bennett gave us a smile before leaving the room.

India pulled her shirt down as I helped her up from the practice table. "So are you ready?" I asked her while she grabbed her purse, "for what" she giggled. "For this whole Derek stuff to end" I said.

"Yeah but what if these twins turn out to be his instead of yours"

"Honestly I don't know, but I know they're mine why you keep saying that can we just be happy about us having twins for a second time"

"I'm sorry, I am happy but still" She shrugged.

"You ready to go?" I rolled my eyes, "Attitude much? And yes I'm ready to go" She laughed. We left the doctors office and went out to the mall to shop for extra baby stuff, but it felt like we were being followed the whole time. I heard footsteps as we looked through the infant socks. But when I turned around no one was there. "You like these?" India asked while I held on onto her hand, "Yeah" I said not making eye contact. Then I seen someone familiar behind the clothes racks. "Baby I think he's here" I whispered, "What? Who?" She said. "Derek, I seen Derek I think he's stalking us" I mumbled just so what we was talking about wasn't obvious.

"Tray he's not here, you're just paranoid" India told me, "You're right maybe I am being paranoid I should just relax"."Yeah just relax" she giggled, "But when I drop you off at Derek's house call me as soon as you get inside I wanna make sure everything's alright" I told her. "Alright Tray, I don't think that's necessary but I'll do it" She sighed.

"Honestly I'm ready to go I don't feel comfortable so get what you're gonna get so I can drop you off" I said. "Alright just stay here while I pay for my stuff" India said before walking away. Once she paid for the items she wanted we left the mall and I drove her to Derek's house. "Remember what I told you" I said as she got out my car, "I got you Tray I love you" She said. "I love you too be safe" I replied before driving off. I just knew as soon as India walked in that house things were gonna go bad again, something wasn't right.

Minutes later

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔞🖤
I hung up the call with Tray with a smile on my face as I went upstairs,
"Where you been?" Derek said as I laid in bed next to him, "Out, I just went to a doctors appointment and got some food at the mall" I said getting under the blankets. "You were alone", "no I was with a friend" I smiled.

"Tray right?"

"No Baby I was with my new friend Destiny" I told him.

"India if I were you I wouldn't lie to a person like me" He said sternly, "the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means I'm watching your every move and I know everything you do, india I know shit about your family that you don't" Derek laughed.

"You're insane Derek"

"You're dad has brain cancer, he's had it for months but I never told you that" He chuckled but I didn't find that scenario funny at all. "What- why would you keep something like that from me?" I said "Don't worry he'll be fine, don't think about it just know that I know everything so tread carefully" He told me as he dozed off into a deep sleep. I watched him sleep for a while before grabbing my phone to call my dad. But I couldn't find his contact, matter of fact I had none of my family members contacts in my phone. Derek deleted them I'm always around him so he had to do it. I then got a message from Tray minutes later.

𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧👀🦋
India recently I found out some more extreme shit about Derek and I should've told you sooner for you the kids safety.

me
what's the extreme stuff?

𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧👀🦋
Derek recently broke out a mental institution a few months ago before you guys met at a club, his real name is Jacob Salam so you need to pack your stuff, get the kids and go quick!
He was in the mental institution for murder! And he's plotting something India I overheard his conversation, Blu tracked him down for me and I found out

I left Tray on read and immediately got out of bed, I packed my clothes in a suitcase and woke the kids up.
"Mommy what's wrong, I'm tired" Alissa whined, "Get dress baby we gotta go right now" I said to her. "Why?" Josiah said as I helped him put on a shirt, "don't worry about just get dressed and I'll help you pack your stuff" I whispered before going back to me and Derek's room.  I gathered my other important belongings but everything went black once I got hit in the head with a bottle.

~to be continued 🙂💕

D O N ' T

B E

M A D

A T

M E