𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 89 pt2

Get this chapter to at least 100 comments and the reveal for the surprise will be there soon
MORAL OF THIS CHAPTER IS KARMA

💵❤️INDIA💵❤️
My leg started shaking while me and kids sat in the waiting room, everyone was staring at for some odd reason, "is that her?" A nurse whispers. I ignored all the weird shit that was going on and focused on my son, that's when cops started rushing in the hospital.

"Ma what's going on?" Alissa asked me, "I don't know Lissa just don't worry about it" I told her while I sighed. "Mrs. Marie-Billingsley?" A random cop walked up to me, "Yes that'll be me" I responded.

"You're under arrest for ten counts of murder" The cop said before grabbing me roughly and putting handcuffs on me. "What? You have no evidence!" I yelled while everyone stared at me.

"Stop resisting" another cop told me while walking me out the hospital in handcuffs, me and tray never thought we would get caught, but I guess we got our karma.

Cops were everywhere pointing guns at me and everything. I was really gonna spend the rest of my life in jail, but I had a plan already.

The officer roughly pushed me into the car before driving off.

I hope Josiah is okay.

🩸🪐T R A Y🪐🩸
I sighed while I heard banging on the front door, I slowly got out of bed. Surprisingly I could still walk. I put on some sweatpants and a tshirt before going downstairs.

"Who is it?" I said and no one responded. I sucked my teeth before opening the door, it was someone I used to sell drugs to. "Tyrone what I tell yo ass bout coming where I lay my head at, you got my number" I told him in a stern voice.

"My bad man but do you got that stuff?" he asked scratching his neck, "Yeah man come on" I let him inside the house before closing the door.

"So I didn't expect you to st-til sell drugs, you still run that gang in Chicago?" Tyrone said while stuttering, "Yeah this a forever thing" I told him before going to my secret room that had all my drugs and guns.

Only me, India and Josiah knew the code to room.

I grabbed my nine before putting it tucked on my hip, just in case you never know what could happen. I grabbed a dime bag of cocaine before going back in the living room.

"Thanks man" Tyron said while I handed him the bag of cocaine. I nodded while he handed me a twenty dollar bill, "So can I ask you something?" Tyrone spoke.

"wassup bruh" I rolled my eyes, this nigga asking lots of questions.

"Um did you really kill Wendy and Melody? You know the streets me talking" Tyrone asked me, I chuckled at sighting of me killing the both of them.

I'm glad I did.

"Yeah I did don't tell nobody that shit either, you asking way too many questions" I said getting suspicious, sweat started streaming down his forehead.