𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 84 pt 1

...Third Person...
THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT EDITED SO SORRY FOR THE ERRORS
"I gotta go" Tray said while kissing Ashely on the cheek, "Where?" Ashely asked confused. "I got a doctor appointment today for India and the baby, she's in her third trimester" he explains

"Alright be safe" Ashely faked smiled. Once he walked out the door Ashely quickly grabbed her phone and called her bestfriend. "Hello?" Sabrina answered, "Hi it's me Ash" Ashely said with a sad expression .

"Girl what's wrong?"Sabrina asked confused, "I just don't know what's wrong with me... it's like I envy his wife India, she didn't do anything wrong I just don't like her for some weird reason" Ashley said.

"Don't do no stupid shit Ashley, that woman ain't doing nothing wrong to you. Like you haven't even had a real conversation with her so what's the problem?" Sabrina lectured, "I'm just jealous of the fact that she's pregnant, like even though they are sorting out a divorce they are still a perfect family plus his two daughters don't like me" Ashely tells Sabrina with a long sigh.

"They don't like yo ass because they can feel your intentions, I'm your friend and all but any one can get pregnant its not hard... your time will come" she said. "You're right, I should trap him" Ashely smiles. "No bitch that's not what I mea-" before Sabrina could finish Ashely cut her off, "Im joking... but imma have my baby one way or another just watch, all his attention will be on me" Ashely smirked.

"You weir- actually bye Ashely imma talk to you later" Sabrina rolled her eyes before hanging up. Ashely put her phone down before going upstairs to Trays room, she took her birth control pills from the dresser and threw them out.

"Baby number eight on the way... Tray junior sounds cute" she told herself with a huge smile knowing that she could finally take India's spot.

As so she thought.

"Hey" Tray said while him and India shared a hug, "It's good to see you" India smiled before kissing him. Tray was a bit taken back by what India just did but ignored it. Minutes rolled by and they were looking at the 3D ultrasound that showcased on the screen, "Look at his head" India said pointing at it.

"I figured out a name" Tray told India with a smile, "Okay tell me" India spoke looking at him. "Hmm what about Jeremiah Joesph Billingsley" He said. "I like it, Jenell Josiah and Jeremiah... Alissa and the twins are the only ones without a J in their name but it's okay"India shrugged.

Later on after the doctor appointment India and Tray went shopping for more baby clothes, everything was going good until India started feeling uncomfortable.

"You good?" Tray asked noticing her facial expression. "Yeah I'm fine" She nodded, cancer was making her really weak. She would always lie and say it wasn't really effecting her when it was.

"You sure? You look pale" Tray replied putting his hand on her lower back, India just smiled and nodded as her vision got blurry. She started walking towards the bib section, but stumbled and Tray immediately caught her.

"India you sure you okay?" Tray asked one more time as he held onto her. "Yeah come on let's pay for the stuff and get something to eat, maybe I'll be fine" She said. He just nodded and held onto her hand tight while they walked up to the cashier.

Tray paid for everything and they then left the store making their way to 'Chick-fil-A' which was Tray favorite place to eat. "I'll order, just sit here and wait for me" Tray spoke while India sat down in the booth.

"Alright" She nodded before pulling out her phone.

India looked around the restaurant and noticed her surroundings, everything was so blurry. She didn't understand what was going on but she had to pee really bad, but Tray had told her to sit down so that's what she did.

India started to tap her feet to stop the thought of having to pee but it made things worse, so she got up. But her legs locked, she took a deep breath before walking towards the bathroom but she heard gunshots fire from outside making the glass windows shatter.

"INDIA GET DOWN!" Tray yelled but she didn't listen, she was so confused on what was going on. India froze as everything went in slow motion. In the corner of her eye she saw Tray laid out, everything went black and she passed out hitting her head really hard.

This was it.

This was her final days.

India and Tray were finally dead.

TO BE CONTINUED.

There's another part to this chapter that's why it's so short.