𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 81

The Next Day

-India-
I sighed as I watched spongebob on TV, I just been feeling so weak after everything that happened, I then heard someone knock on the door "Come in" I say while Josiah snored in my ear."Hey Mrs.Billingsley how you feeling?" The doctor said with a clipboard in her hand. "I'm fine, just been feeling weird"I said as she nodded. "Well I got some news for you" The doctor replies causing me to grow worried, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Cancer is back, and it's worse now" She says with a sad expression. "What about my baby? is it gonna be okay?" I continued to ask more questions.

"Look I'll explain all of that later I don't need you stressing, if you need anything just press the emergency button" The doctor gave me a small smile before leaving the room, just when I thought things were bad they had to get worse. My heart felt heavy and next thing you know I bursted into tears, "Mama you okay?" Josiah asked waking up.

"Yeah JoJo I'm fine" I said while wiping away my tears. He gave me a weird face before nodding and falling back to sleep, that's when I felt the baby kick. "It's okay little one I just gotta figure out how imma tell everyone" I whispered while rubbing my stomach.I had two more days to be in this hospital, then I had to take my kids and go away as far as I could. Making sure Tray didn't find me this time.

(Time Skip Two Days later)

So I left the hospital, me and Josiah stayed in a hotel because he didn't wanna show up to the house just yet. He left earlier today to do something but he never told me what he was gonna do, I just know he's doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing. Josiah is very fucking hard headed.I got up to take my medicine that the hospital gave me before my phone started ringing, it was Jenell.

"Yes princess?" I answered. "Mama- Josiah he- he finna get arrested- it's cops surrounding the whole neighborhood" Jenell said while she stuttered over the phone. "Woah woah calm down what happened?" I asked."Angela and Josiah got in a argument but I wasn't there...then she called the cops and said he hit her and now they tryna take him away" She explained making my heart drop. "Well did she have any bruises?" I questioned.

"Plenty of them but her face looked like before they even had the argument"

"I'll be home in a few minutes.. pack you and your siblings stuff we finna leave today" I said before hanging up.I ordered a Uber before getting dressed, Josiah is leading down the wrong path I just hope this will be his last mistake.

Minutes flew by and I was at the house, I paid the Uber and said thank you before getting out the car. Police cars were everywhere, I saw this one cop man handling Josiah on the ground making me get into mana mode."Y'all being too rough!" I yelled. "Lady back up" one cop said pushing me roughly as I bumped into Tray, we stared at each other for a while before Jenell ran up to me.

"What we gone do?" She asked while the cops drove off with Josiah, "don't worry about that just go get your brothers and sisters.. did you pack your stuff?" I said. "Yeah" she nodded before going back into the house making me follow her.

"Where you think you going with my kids" I heard Tray yell but ignored him. "Alissa come on" I said while coming in her room making her glare at me, "No" She told me.

Did she loose her damn mind?

"Girl get up I'm not playing with you!" I yelled at her before grabbing her by the arm, "Stop! I wanna stay with my dad" Alissa said while pushing me.

My own daughter just turned on me.

"You really got her brainwashed!" I cried while mushing Tray in the head. I got cancer for the second time, I'm pregnant, my son just got arrested and now my husband got my own damn seed disliking me.

I rushed passed him and helped the twins get their stuff. "India you aren't leaving so stop" Tray said while we walked into our bedroom. "Back then I would've stayed but now I'm older and smart, so yes I am leaving because I'm fed up" I laughed before grabbing my car keys.

"You acting like a bitch!" Tray shouted in my ear while I continued to pack up my clothes.

"Mama I got me, the twins and Josiah stuff!" Jenell said through out the house.

"Go put it in my car!" I said.

Tray stared at me the whole time.

"What happened to our wedding vows?" He asked out of no where, "Don't start this bullshit just let me go for once" I rolled my eyes.

"So you want a divorce?"

"No- I don't know Tray.. just stay away from me you'll be able to see the baby and the kids when it's born" I said looking him in them eyes before going downstairs. "Mama don't go stay here" I heard Alissa say . "I have to baby.. you can stay here or you can come with me it's up to you" I replied while she followed me outside to my car.

"I'll stay here then... why can't you just work it out" she started to grow frustrated."Because this shit ain't healthy Alissa"I sighed."You so fucking ungrateful... you got a man who loves you then you wanna leave and ruin the family after one accident!" She yelled at me.

"You got it all wrong.. this ain't no one time thing! Do you want a relationship like this?! I put up with this when I first had Josiah and while I was pregnant with you so what are you talking about?" I yelled back.

"Maybe that's because you never listened... you did too much"

"Alissa I hope you don't grow up to be dumb" I said while shaking my head. "Oh I won't.. I'll stay with my man through thick and thin I won't leave like you did"

"I've been teaching you the wrong stuff, you seen me and your father go on and off for a while and now you think it's okay.. but if you wanna stay with your father go ahead but you gonna regret this just watch" I told her before getting my car.

She just stared while I drove off, I don't know where I was gonna stay but I had enough money to get another house.

"Where y'all wanna live at now?" I asked the kids while I kept my eyes on the road. "Briarwood!" Kyrie shouted with excited."Briarwood it is then" I smiled. That's when it all came to me, Tray has plenty of connections and can find me."Wait.. do you guys have y'all phone with y'all?" I questioned making Jenell scrunch up her face.

"Yeah why?" She asked. "Throw them out the window, Tray has a tracker on it and I don't him to find us. I'll buy y'all another phone" I said. They all nodded before throwing their phone out the window and I did the same as other cars ran over them.

Now I gotta get Josiah out this situation.

TO BE CONTINUED