𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 66

GUESS WHOS BACK 🙂💞

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉

It was finally Josiah's fourth birthday, everyone came to give him presents. Surprisingly Trays mom and India were getting along just like old times, "Happy birthday baby" India said kissing Josiah on the cheek while he stuffed his face with cake. "I love you mommy" he told her with a big smile, "Mommy loves you too" She replied as Tray walked up to them. "Aye wassup little man you having fun?" Tray asked hugging India from behind. "Yeah dad! Thank you for setting this party for me" Josiah said with excitement while India cried with tears of joy. "Mommy why you crying?" Josiah asked laughing, "You're just growing up so fast", "It's okay I'm still your jojo".

Days later

After Josiah's birthday Tray had a big idea planned out for India. His mom was still in town so that meant she could watch the kids which was great, "India" Tray said while laid next to him in bed. "Yeah Tray?" India laid her head on his shoulder, "So how feel about a trip to Hawaii?" He asked, "What kinda question is that I wanna go!" India yelled with a smile. "Well that's good because I got a private jet to take us to Hawaii" Tray told her, "You're serious?".

"Yes India"

"When are we going?"

"Today our flight is at 3'o clock"

"So go pack your clothes" Tray added with a huge smile.

Later on that day, Tray finally came to his senses and did what had to be done, he decided to meet up with Derek and chat they met up in a alley but Derek didn't really care, "Look Tray I really wanna apologize for this shit I find to India" Derek said. Tray nodded and examined his body language he was more than scared, "Yeah so uh you think you're a man?" Tray asked. "Of course" Derek laughed, "What kind of man rapes his girlfriend that's sick to me" Tray said pulling gun out from underneath his shirt pointing it at him. "Woah look! I said was sorry please don't do this!" Derek said crying.

"Say sorry to this" Tray told him before shooting him right in the face.

Tray quickly ran out of alley, went back to his car and drove off to pick India up.

Hours later.

"I can't believe it we're really on a private jet" India shouted. "Believe baby" Tray said placing his hand on India's thigh. "I got an idea" India said smirking, "What?" He asked smirking back at her. "Just sit back and relax" She replied straddling him,  "Woah right here?!" Tray questioned in shock. "Yes be quite I'm tryna try something new" India told him kissing his neck, "India we are in the air anything can happen" Tray said panicking. "Come on pleaseeee I'll do that trick you like" She whispered in his ear.

"Alright come on" He told her smacking her ass before pulling off her shirt.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT 🌚🙂

I'm just playing I'm not gonna do y'all like that again😊. ITS GOIN BE SHORT THO SO DON'T GET TOO EXCITED YA NASTIES

Tray grabbed India hips tightly while she moaned softly in the crook of his neck, "India wait-" He groaned while she clenched her walls around him. "Hmm?" She moaned. "Stop doing that" Tray said in a stern voice grabbing her even tighter. "Do what?" India asked doing it again, "You must wanna get pregnant again" Tray grunted getting close to his climax.