𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 91

This ain't really a chapter but thanks for 60k reads on vixen ❤️

Love you all
Btw y'all I deadass forgot that tray and India only had 5 kids.. I've been saying six this whole time...

Here's a reminder of who the kids are

Josiah
Alissa
Jenell
Kyrie
And Kamyrn

Jeremiah passed away from a seizure after birth

Or did he?

-recap-

Tray ended up slamming Josiah, causing Blade to come into presence. Blade punched Josiah in the face multiple times, but Josiah ate all the hits that came from his toxic father.

Josiah then got on top of Tray/Blade and punched him in the face causing Tray to lose conscious. "This is for my mom" Josiah spit in his father face, "And this is for continuing to ruin our family and ruining me" Josiah said lowly with a chuckle before pulling a knife from his pocket and placing it to his neck as Tray heart started beating faster.

Was Josiah gonna kill his father?

-recap end-

Josiah presses the neck harder into his fathers neck, he was so ready to end it all... but he couldn't. Josiah got off his father and tears started streaming down his face as Alissa hugged her father who was gasping for air for being in such shock.

Jenell shook her and tended to her brother, "Why you always treating him like he don't never do shit wrong!" Jenell yelled at Alissa before taking the knife out of Josiahs hand dropping it on the ground.

"Because he doesn't! Josiah did too much" Alissa said sounding naive as ever. Jenell sucked her teeth, "You sound stupid.. he's cheating on mom while she's doing time for him" Jenell replied. Alissa grew anger and got in jenells face.

"Call me stupid again" Alissa said standing the same height as her younger sister, "Stupid, you're fucking stupid!" Jenell spat mushing Alissas head. "You can't beat me!" Alissa pushed Jenell but jenell didn't even budge.

"You think I can't?" Jenell smirked at her sister, Alissa tried to punch her sister but missed. Jenell laughed before kicking her in the stomach, making her fall to the ground. Tray sat on the ground in shock still.

He's ruining his family badly.

"Come on Josiah lets go" Jenell spoke as she helped her brother up from the ground. They both left after that, leaving their sister, father and the twins.

While all of this was going on Trinity was hiding in the closet, nobody knew what to do in this situation. But once India finds about this, all hell was gonna break lose.

••••••
As the day flew by, Jenell and Josiah stayed at their grandma house. They didn't wanna be near their father or sister, "So what happened" Grandma asked Josiah and Jenell.

"Me and dad got into argument about something.." Josiah mumbled, "About what?" Grandma asked making them something to eat.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now granny" Josiah sighed as his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" He answered, "You have a prepaid call from Indiana Marie-Billingsley would you like to accept?" The operator lady says. "Yes" Josiah spoke excitedly, he missed hearing his mother's voice. "Hey baby" India answered sounding tired.