𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 86

After Jenell killed Rodney and Jermey with Josiah last night they dipped and made sure no witnesses saw what they had done. "I don't feel the same, even though I killed someone before I just don't feel right" Jenell said while Josiah focused on the road.

"You'll get used to it" he responds nonchalantly. "Fuck, I wonder if mom is okay" Jenell changed the subject while playing with her fingers. "Man she okay, mom is a strong person she's gonna pull through" Josiah told Jenell while he continued to drive, they were almost home. Then everything went silent, Jenell sighed while Josiah pulled inside their driveway. "You think dad still sleep?" Josiah asked while they both got out the car.

"Probably" Jenell shrugged before they both went inside the house quietly, making sure to not wake anyone up. Jenell and Josiah then went upstairs without saying a word to each other going into their rooms. Josiah kissed Jessica lips before giving her a smile, "You safe now" Josiah spoke while she stared at him.

"You killed them?" Jessica asked, she already knew he did. Josiah stared at Jessica before chuckling, "Yeah I did, only because I love you.. but you'll regret what you did to me" He told her. "What do you mean?" Jessica said noticing his eyes were pitch black. "Nothing, just forget what I said" Josiah smiled before grabbing Jessica's chin and giving her a passionate kiss, which led to something else.

A day later

"Jenell, did you throw away all the stuff with the blood on it?" Josiah asked Jenell while he watched TV am she was sitting next to him

"Yeah I did.. turn on the news, I'm tryna see what's going on" Jenell said nonchalantly. "Bet" Josiah replied before changing the channel.

"A young girl named Alissa Billingsley who has been missing for a while has allegedly passed away, we don't know if this is actually true so if anyone has any information please call the number below. Keep Alissa in your prayers, we hope this isn't true, a man resorted that Alissa body was slaughtered and chopped into pieces" The news reporter said.

 Keep Alissa in your prayers, we hope this isn't true, a man resorted that Alissa body was slaughtered and chopped into pieces" The news reporter said