𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 70

After India took off Trays ring they went their separate ways, They didn't get a divorce or anything of that nature they just aren't on the same page. He didn't mean all of the things he said when they got into that argument he just let his emotions get the best of him.

Tray finally came to his senses and decided to call India to straighten  things out, he took a big gulp from his Hennessy bottle before dialing India's number. It took a couple rings but she answered, "What Tray" India answered obviously annoyed. "I wanna apologize for the things I said and did to you can you please come home?" He asked.

"You mean every word you said Tray"

"I didn't India I was just mad you're my wife and I have no right to hide my emotions just come home and I'll give you all the love and support you need"

"Tray I can't-"

"Please India" he begged.

"I'm on my way" India sighed before hang up.

And within thirty minutes India was at the house she was hesitant about knocking on the door but before she could make a choice Tray opened the door, for some reason he just knew she was there. "Hey" India said nervously, she was only nervous because of how good he looked.

Tray stood in the door way with sweatpants and no shirt, showing off his abs and his print. Tray let India in and closed the door behind him as she sat herself on the couch, "I'm really really sorry for how I treated you" Tray said sitting next to her.

"Why did you act like that? You acted like I lost our baby on purpose"

"I don't know I was sad and angry, I was just so ready for another baby and I just blamed it all on you because I told you not to stress"

"I know you did and it is my fault to be honest I just wasn't thinking I'm sorry for stressing but now it's nothing we can do""The other night I stepped out on our marriage and got another girl number" Tray said."Yeah I'm finna go" India told Tray as she shook her head, she wasn't surprised at all.

"Before you jump to conclusions I deleted her number today I wanna fix this whole thing" Tray said but that obviously was a lie, "Look Tray I'll come back but just know I'm not Jennifer you aren't gonna drive me insane and have me looking stupid I have standards" India said.

Tray smiled and kissed India, "I'll be back later" She said to him as she got up from the couch. "Wait here" Tray stopped India as she looked back confused, He grabbed her hand and but her wedding ring back on her finger.

"It felt weird not wearing it" India chuckled, "Don't ever leave me again please". "I won't Tray just don't fuck up again" India said. And with that India left, But on the other hand Essence noticed she was blocked by Tray on everything.

She didn't really know why but she knew could get him back to her eventually.

India and Trays mom met up basically because she watched the kids while she visited Tray. "Hey pretty girl" Jenny said opening the door, "Hey where my babies at?" India asked letting herself in. "They're playing but before you get them I need to talk to you" Trays mom said.

"Is it about Josiah's? Did he slap Alissa again?" India asked sitting down next to Jenny, "Oh no it's about Tray" Trays mom explained.

"Okay what about him?"

"Well there's something about Tray he never revealed, I'm pretty sure you met all his personalities and stuff but Blade is getting worse. Tray called me earlier today and told me how he literally lashed out after you left and the real secret is Tray's slowly starting to go back to ALL his old ways" Jenny said.

"I know how this is gonna play out Trays gonna end up doing something horrible and I want you and the kids to be safe" 

"I'll keep that in mind thanks for letting know" India said before going upstairs to get the kids, they said goodbye to their grandma before they left. Once India and the kids arrived at the house she helped the kids out the car before they went inside. Josiah and Alissa ran over to Tray while she took the twins and Jenell their room.

She went back downstairs to see them watching television, "Alright y'all me and mommy gotta have me time I'm trusting you guys y'all can do what y'all want just don't break nothing" Tray told the kids before he got up from the couch. 

They both said okay before India and Tray went upstairs, they didn't do anything sexual anyone who's smart knows that after a miscarriage you'll have a to heal for a while. They cuddled in bed at sat their quietly, then out of the blue Tray got a text.

 They cuddled in bed at sat their quietly, then out of the blue Tray got a text

"Who is that?" India asked being nosy.

"Uhhh"

YES THIS IS SHORT BUT IDGAF

TO BE CONTINUED 🌚

sorry for any errors I really tried❤️💋