𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 82

Thanks so much for 18k on this book and 52k on vixen I appreciate it loves💕😭

it's been a week since India and kids left, Josiah was put in a juvenile center. He was gonna be in there for a year, India went to see him whenever she had a chance. Everything was going so fast, India and Tray were still separated but still kept contact with each other for doctor appointments, and to see the kids.

Alissa and India grew apart. Alissa knew and saw the things Tray did to India she just didn't wanna acknowledge it. She didn't want to see him as that bad guy, and she did feel stupid for not going with her mother. The whole truth about the domestic violence situation between Angela and Josiah was released, the bruises on her body were fake and made with permanent makeup but the juvenile court still held Josiah in the program.

India was currently downstairs making dinner for kids when she heard a knock on the door, she stopped what she was doing and opened it seeing Jessica. "Hey sweetheart! How you find where I live at?" India asked in a sweet voice. "Jenell told me" Jessica said with a small chuckle, "Oh okay come in" India replies while stepping out the door frame.

"Wow this is nice.. even better than the last house"

"Thanks love.. Jenell is upstairs" India said to her before continuing to make dinner.

"Actually I came here to talk to you"

"Okay.. what's on your mind?" India asked.

"Well...I've been feeling kinda sick before Josiah got locked up, I was throwing up everyday and I've been tired for no reason soooooo I took a pregnancy test"

"And what did it say?"

"I'm pregnant... I'm five weeks to be exact"

India froze before turning to look at Jessica who had a nervous facial expression.

"Are you gonna keep it?"

"Yes that's only if Josiah wants it...I mean we are only fifteen years old"

"You should tell him, he usually calls the house at this time so when he does I'll give you the phone"

Jessica just nodded quickly, she just hoped Josiah said the right thing. He had a whole basketball college scholarship for when he graduated in a few years but it could go away due to the fact of him having a record now but she still didn't wanna mess that up with a baby.

But if it all goes well they can work something about.

"Imma be a grandma" India smiles making Jessica laugh.

Jessica was excited but it was consequences to this pregnancy.

"I'm just scared Miss Billingsley, my mom is gonna kill me"

"I was scared to have my first child too.. just don't worry Jessica I'm sure everything will be fine, don't stress it" India rubbed Jessica back while she cried into her arms.

The room grew silent and filled with Jessica crying extremely hard, she calmed down once she heard a phone ring. India let go of Jessica before grabbing her cell phone, it was from a blocked number. "It's Josiah" India smiled before handing the phone to Jessica. "Hello?" Jessica said with a happy expression. "You have a pre paid call from.. Josiah Billingsley, if you wish to answer this call press five" Said the lady on the line, Jessica presses 'five' before hearing shuffling.