𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 45

so my fat ass manager lilbang4x_Nique forced me to write
a chapter (she gave me this weird ass idea but I decided to come up with my own thing) so .....

T R A Y

"Melody I'm not scared of that knife, you most definitely don't know what I'm capable of"

"What you going do beat me? Like you did India right, I'm not no punk like her imma fight back not run away"

"What I tell you about speaking on her"

"INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT.

"Stop yelling, I'm not goin touch you because if I do you're gonna think I was a whole different person literally..."

"I'm not fazed by your words, I want you to hit me just do it and watch me slice you up" Melody says placing the knife right on my neck and pressing down on it.

I just stared at her and with the control of my mind she was on the ground in a second and I didn't even have to touch her.

Some weird stuff happened after India left me in Chicago , I discovered I could do so many things without having to turn into Blade, I could just think of doing bad to someone or look at a person and it would happen.

Melody lost feeling in her legs and tried reaching for the knife, I quickly turned my head to the knife's direction and it went straight inside her stomach deep.

"What is happening to me!?" She says panicking as blood spilled out of her.

"It was nice knowing you Melody, I'll be at the funeral" I laughed.

After that I went on with my day, Melody pushed me there and I've been doing good controlling my anger after I popped up on India but things happen hopefully that's the last time I'll do that.

I N D I A

I was currently taking the kids on a shopping spree, Alissa and Josiah could whatever they wanted I didn't mind because I could afford it.

"Josiah don't knock nothing down in this store because you did that last time I'm not having none of that today"

"Okay" He said.

"Mommy I don't want a toy" Alissa said.

"What do you want then?"

"I want daddy"

She always cried about Tray, it's normal but annoying at times she literally saw him yesterday.

"How about this? Dad can watch you and Josiah and I won't bother you guys at all" As soon as I said that Josiah wasn't next to me anymore.

"Where's Josiah?"

"I don't know"

"Come on let go find him, he's probably hiding" I said about to walk out the aisle we were in.

"Wait"

"What Alissa?"

"Up" she said reaching out her hands.