𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 43

(Sorry for any errors)

I N D I A

Today I was gonna meet up with my "dad", I was still suspicious on this whole situation because it didn't make sense at all.

I sat at the dinner table and waited for him to arrive.

"Hey are you India?" A guy said approaching the table.

"Yea, Kelvin?" I asked.

"Yup that's me"

"You can sit down" I say

"Alright let's talk" he said sitting down.

"So how are you my dad, when my father is dead?"

"That wasn't your father" he chuckled.

"Explain"

"The guy that your mom claimed was your dad, was actually your sister Nina's dad.."

"Why weren't you around?"

"Your mom pushed me away and told me to stay away so that's what I did. I was always around since you were born but your mom was in love with Nina's dad"

"Well, I don't know what to say"

"So are you in college?"

"I was at one point to pay my tuition when I was stripping, but I dropped out once I had my son. But I plan on going back"

"You stripped? And you have a child?"

"Yes two little toddlers and one more on the way to be exact"

"Wow I missed out"

"You really did"

"Well we can catch up on all that now, but I have something to tell you"

"What's up Kelvin?"

"Call me dad, and I know your boyfriend just wanted you to know that"

"What boyfriend, Tray? We aren't together anymore"

"Well my mistakes but, when I lived in Chicago I met Tray when he was at least 17, he told me his family had problems with money so I introduced him to drug trafficking"

"Wait you're King Cutthroat?"

"keep it down, I don't want people to get freaked out" he says whispering.

"So my dads a drug dealer thats inconvenient?" I scoffed.

"I'm Trays boss I helped him build that little warehouse he has in Chicago I run him basically, so if he hurts you let me know I got it under control"

"I'll keep that in mind" I said chuckling nervously, he looked very serious I can tell he's crazy.

"When can I meet my grandkids?"