𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 53

Sorry for any errors I tried and I'm sleepy asf

917 words 🥺🌚

🇸 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 
🇮 🇳 
🇹 🇭 🇪 
🇲 🇴 🇷 🇳 🇳 🇬 

I N D I A
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed, as my head pounded and I felt a urge to throw up. I immediately got up running into the bathroom and let everything out, once I was done I flushed the toilet while my head pounded more and more. "Hungover huh?" A deep voice said behind me, I turned around to see the guy from the club... Derek. "Yea, I got pretty messed up last night" I replied, "well I got you some water and a aspirin for the headache" Derek said as I got up from knees. He handed me both items and I smiled in awkwardness. He watched as I took the pill and drank the water to wash it down, I handed him back the cup before saying something. "So what happened last night? How did I end up here?" I questioned as I walked past him back into his nicely decorated bedroom, "oh you don't remember?" Derek laughed. I shook my head no in response, "Well basically we had sex I didn't want to at first because you were drunk but um yea that's what happened".

That's when everything came back to me.

(This may piss y'all off but this had to be done🌚😭)

Flashback
We tongue kissed as Derek tried opening the door of his house, once he finally unlocked it still not breaking the kiss he closed the door with foot as I backed up falling onto his couch making him lay on top of me. He told me he wanted to move this to the bedroom, so Derek picked me up bridal style, took me upstairs and brought me into his room. He pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to take off his clothes as I took mine off, I covered up my breast as took sneaky glimpses of his naked body not going lie he had a nice body. Only reason I covered up my breast was because I'm insecure and was nervous in this moment, "no need to cover up you're beautiful" he told me making me smile and open up more.

He got on top of me again as I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing all on my neck sucking on it as well probably leaving hickeys. This feeling felt good but it only got better once he inserted his member inside of me, I moaned out in pleasure closing my eyes only to see Tray on top of me. I opened my eyes seeing Derek instead, for some reason the more faster he got with his strokes the more Tray would appear in my mind.

Flashback end...

And that's kinda what happened, the rest is way too crazy to explain. Or do y'all want more details?

I didn't even know what to say to be honest, I just nodded and grabbed my phone checking my notifications.

Phone
45 missed calls

iMessage
1 new message

I decided to check the message first before seeing all the unanswered calls I had.

𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧🥴
I miss you.
7:34am

My heart literally went to my ass while Derek stared at me, my breathing got heavier and my face got hot. "You good?" He said as his voice made me shake a little, "Yea I'm just ready to go home" I said. "Cool I'll be right back with some clothes for you and I'll change into something else" Derek told me as I nodded.

"Wait, what about my car?" I asked.

"Oh I had my friend drop it off to your house"

"Okay but how does he know my address?"

"Let's just when you're drunk you do and say things with no hesitation, but that's besides the point Imma be right back" He said before leaving the room.

Minutes later

We pulled up in front of my house and I spotted my car which was good.

"Well can we do this again?" Derek said stopping me from getting out his car, "do what?" I asked laughing. "You know, hang out more? because I really had a special moment with you" He told me. "Maybe, thank you for taking me home" I smiled as I got out his expensive car, he watched me walk to my house then drove off.

I picked up my car keys that sat on the 'welcome' door mat before going inside my house, seeing the one person that I didn't need to see right now.

"Tray! What are you doing here?" I whispered so I wouldn't wake the kids closing the door. "The real question is where hell have you been? And beside I wanted to check up on you since you ain't been answering my calls"

"I thought you needed a break from me, why keep coming back if I'm the reason you left in the first place" I said smartly.

"Because I can do what the fuck I want, I can check up on you if I want, fuck you if I want just because I'm Tray" He said.

That's when the waterworks came, I hate how him just getting me in check makes me wanna have more kids with him. But I can't show him how weak I can get around him.

"Don't start Tray, that's not going to happened" I said crossing my arms.

"You wanna bet that" he laughed

"Try it, I won't fold if you were the last man on earth"

"Come here"

TO BE CONTINUED.