𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 74

Tray, India and the kids stood over Alissa while she laid in the hospital. She wasn't breathing on her own at this point a machine is breathing for her, pumping air into her lungs. "Josiah, I know you're mad about this situation and you have every right to just don't do anything stupid to the little rascals that did this to Alissa they gonna deal with god" India said out the blue, she knew just by Josiah's facial expression he was pissed.

"I'm glad they tried their best to revive her but she can't die on us I swear" Jenell said while Josiah stayed quiet. Meanwhile Josiah's phone started to ding, Angela was texting him. He opened the message seeing her ask if he wanted to "chill" since she heard what happened, he accepted and Angela picked him up from the hospital within a few minutes.

Him and Angela will never be done, she's his drug. It's like Josiah was the crack addict that tried getting over the drug but kept doing it, that's because Angela is toxic and can't be alone. Toxic parents make you toxic most the time, so that makes up for her actions.

"I wanna apologize for everything" Angela said, while they sat on her bed in silence, "Nah you good" Josiah told her. "Is your sister okay?" She asked. "Yeah she's fine" he said with a sigh, she was kinda blowing his shit. Josiah didn't really know why he decided to come over when his sister was on his mind constantly.

"I cut him off Josiah" Angela said to him hoping that would cheer him up even though it was a lie. Not to mention she had something to do with Alissa getting jumped, Alissa and her little sister Miracle had been friends for a while and she decided to paint Alissa as a target to Josiah back.

It was dumb! But Josiah was dumb enough to fall for it,

"You did what?" He questioned.

"I cut him off, I wanna fix this I'm really sorry" she touched his thigh.

"You know I'm not the emotional type so don't play with my fucking feelings" Josiah warned and he was more than serious about this he always hid his emotions, he didn't wanna seem weak.

"I'm not I swear I'll never do it again"
She pleaded to him.

"We can fix this, but this is the last time if you do anything to hurt me again don't ever contact me again with that sorry shit"

Angela nodded knowing that if she hurt him again he would be back, she knew she was toxic and didn't care for it. They shared a kiss and from then on, everything somewhat went smoothly for then.

Later on that day Trays mom watched  Jenell and the twins while India and him stayed in the house alone. "Can we talk?" Tray asked coming into the kitchen, after everything that happened to Alissa India never forgot what she saw in his phone so he was getting the silent treatment. "Talk about what?" India scoffed while she scrubbed the dirty plate that was in the sink, "About Serenity". "I got divorce papers coming from my lawyer already so get to the next topic" she laughed.

"There's no need for that"

"Yes there is and don't bother apologizing to me because I'm tired of that Tray, you walked out on me plenty of times so just let me be, forget whatever ever excuse you're gonna throw at me"

"I messed up okay, but she's my new assistant nothing more"

"You got your assistant pregnant? Cute" India laughed.