𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 50

ONE month later

...I place my purse on the kitchen counter and walk into the living room after a long crazy day. I'm officially cancer free! No more therapy, no more worrying, I was finally able to go back to the life I live; except,Tray still has yet to call or even try to talk to me. I try my best to not think about it but you cant. It hurts so much to know that he walked off without listening to a word I had to say. He couldn't trust me, and what's a relationship without trust? My phone begins to ring, and I answer, "Hey dad" I answered trying to sound happy "Hey baby. How you doing"."Great," I lie.

"Don't lie. You should know better than to lie to me, i know everything," My dad says. I sigh and release the hurt in my voice, "I miss Tray," I cry."Aww baby, why didn't you tell him the truth?"."I didnt want him to stress out or worry about me," I frown."You don't think he was stressing out and worrying when he thought you were cheating?"."...I didn't think about that.","Yeah I see that. Look, try to talk to him. I got to go cook dinner for your grandma, love you.","He wont answer my calls ma," I whine. My dad sighs, "If he truly cares about you, he'll hear what you have to say. Bye baby girl love you.","Love you too," I say and hang up.

I put my phone up and began to make some food for myself since the kids were sleep, until the front doorbell rings. I tilt my head confused, considering its about 10:00 at night. My hair was still wet, the curls wighed heavy with water and touched the middle of my back, and I had a silk robe on, nothing underneath, so you had no knowledge of anyone coming over tonight."Who is it?" I say looking at the door before walking to it.You then hear a man sobbing, scaring you even more. "India please let me in," He sobs."T-Tray?" I gasp. I quickly walk over to the door and look through the peep hole, seeing Tray wipe his eyes full of tears. My heart drops and my face fills with worry. I open the door and he quickly wraps his arms around me, hugging tightly. I exhale and hug him back, "Tray what's wrong? What happened why you crying?"He sniffles, "Why didn't you tell me India?"."What? Didn't tell you what?" I ask worried.

"That you were sick? Why'd you let me believe that you cheated?"
"H-How'd you find out?","Your dad called me, that's when i knew it was serious. You coulda told me India. It's okay for me ot worry about you ya know?" He breaks the hug and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I love you India". I look deep into his eyes as his pupils dilate. "I love you too," I say and pull him into another hug.The hug soon breaks and he kisses me softly. I haven't touched his lips in a whole month, so this was refreshing."You are strong India. You fucking beat cancer. Your a warrior babe," He grins and pecks your lips. I smiled, "Man i've missed you."
"I've missed you way more."

Things were good now as so I thought....Michelle became more distant as if I did something to her. It was always a short conversation with her and it's never been like that, she's hiding something from me and I'm gonna find out wether she wants me to or not but it's more than that.

"India I'm gonna take the kids out we'll be back later" Tray said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and nodded before the door shut, my phone began to ran it was a call from my dad. "Hey dad" I said excited, "India this is very important so I need you to listen closely" My dad said, "what's wrong" I sighed. "I got in some bad trouble and I need you to flee New York or you and you're family will be harmed, I'm sorry for putting you through this" He said. "Dad what did you do?" I asked. "It's better if I tell you in person I'll be over there in a few minutes" My dad Said before hanging up.

Minutes later.
"So you know how I'm a notorious drug dealer all around the u.s right?" He said. "Yeah" I said slowly. "So um I fucked up, one of my workers set me up and gave some guy the wrong drug now the Santos are after me" He explained. "You gotta be fucking kidding me" I rolled my eyes, "and that's why you, Tray and the kids need to flee" My dad said.

"Come on now, you could've stayed away from me if I was gonna be dealing with all this crazy stuff" I said. "India I said I'm sorry!". "Dad why you can't handle your own shit this had nothing to do with me or my family, things was way easier when you weren't around" As soon as I said that punches started flying at my face. "Dad Stop you're gonna hurt my baby", "you're gonna respect me!" He said pulling me up from the ground. "Leave!" I yelled, "I'll leave but you better leave New York I'm serious" Was the last thing my dad said before going out the door and slamming it.

I stared in the mirror that I had downstairs, I had so many bruises on my face. This is his second time hitting me he's really crazy I know what I said was pretty foul but that was unnecessary, I kept examining the bruises as I heard keys jingling from outside the front door, Tray came in with the kids as a smile was on his face but quickly dropped once he saw me, "go upstairs y'all" he said handing them their food. They ran upstairs and went into the play room as Tray stared at me, "What the hell happened?" He said grabbing me gently, "my dad got mad because I said some shit, he wants us to leave New York he got all us caught up in his mess" I explained, he hugged me and placed his hand on my belly "Don't worry I got it handled he'll never hit you again" Tray said.

.....
TO BE CONTINUED

what will happen next?

Excuse any errors