𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 73

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
Days go by after Josiah and Tray had a talk. Alissa, Josiah and the the other kids started school and it went pretty smooth. Meanwhile Alissa tends to get picked on by the lighter complexion girls because of her dark skin. She told India (her mom) about it but all she told her was to ignore it so that's what she did. Alissa walked through the hallway secretly while she skipped math class.

Math was pretty boring and she had a lot of things on her mind.

"Hey Alissa" Her friend Miracle said approaching her. "Hey" She replied hiding her face. "So um I got some weed, you wanna try it?"Miracle asked."I'm down come to the bathroom with me since that's the only place we could do it" Alissa told her. Miracle nodded before making their way to the girls restroom. She took the rolled blunt and a lighter from out her pocket and Alissa looked around nervously.

"Why you look so nervous?" She asked with a chuckle before lighting it "Nah I'm good it's just I feel weird" Alissa explained.

"Girl you gone be good stop being so fucking paranoid" Miracle said growing angry.

Miracle took a pull from the blunt before handing it to Alissa.

"Just inhale and exhale simple my guy" She instructed noticing Alissa's confusedness.

She nodded before doing what Miracle said, Alissa started to cough really hard as she handed the blunt back to her.

"Alissa you know we've been cool since pre school right?"

"Yeah Miracle" she said clearing her throat.

"But this just gotta happen I'm sorry" She said before four unfamiliar walked in the bathroom. Alissa looked around still confused as Miracle and the girls surrounded her in a circle. One of the heavy set girls grabbed Alissa by her long thick girly hair before Miracle kicked her in the face.

Alissa stared Miracle in the eyes, by the look on Mircales face she didn't wanna do this but she had to. All the girls came together while they punched and kicked Alissa, Miracle raised her up from the ground and slammed her head on the sink. Everything went black, while all the memories of Alissa's life flashed before her eyes.

Was she gonna die?

Well....

"What's going on in here!" A teacher said bursting in the bathroom. All the girls left before she could stop them, leaving Alissa on the ground to fight for her life, The teacher was in shocked seeing all the bruises and blood. She checked Alissa's pulse, it was still there but slowly going down. Mrs.Murphy rushed out the bathroom for help.

Josiah and other students came in the bathroom even though they weren't supposed to."Who the fuck did this!" He yelled looking around at everyone, Josiah sat on the ground and held onto Alissa's cold body. "I swear imma kill whoever did this to you, I fucking swear" Josiah cried.

"Everyone exist the bathroom!" The security guard shouted as he came in. Everyone scattered but Josiah, even though him and Alissa argued a lot he couldn't picture life without her at all.

"Mr.Billingsley you must leave"

"No I'm not leaving, this is my fucking sister" he said crying harder.

The security felt everything Josiah was going through so he left him alone.

"Her pulse is gone!"

meanwhile
While all of this was going on India and Tray argued about what she saw in his phone, after all these years he never lost contact with a girl named Serenity after India told him not to . "You fucking lied!" India yelled, "It's not that serious calm down" Tray expressed. "You will never change" India laughed at how she thought marriage would change him. "Look we never did anything" He defended, "Lie to me again I dare you" She said. "Okay maybe we did have sex but it meant nothing okay" Tray explains.

"So that's why we haven't had sex? That's why you act mad at me for no reason? Because of her! I've been loyal for eleven years! I really wasted eleven years of my life for this bull"

"You don't mean that"

"Yes I do! Maybe if I would've never gave you a chance when you pleaded for one a few years back I would be good"

"India please shut up before I do some shit I regret"

"Oh you're gonna hit me and blame it on blade right?"

"Stop fucking talking!" He yelled pushing her towards the wall.

"No get real Tray! I've defended your crazy actions for years"

"Bruh I'm not crazy" he said getting in her face.

"Get the hell out my house! Go be with Essence go have kids and marry her"

"India I'm not gonna do that, I ain't leaving we came too far and I'm sorry for cheating okay"

"Sorry isn't cutting it"

"Honestly this shit has been toxic for a while and neither of us admitted it yet"

"Don't say that okay" Tray sighed.

"It's the truth we literally fight, have sex, then break up to make up this shit is unhealthy" India said crying.

"India we can't end this"

"Maybe we have too" she explained before the house phone started ringing making Tray answer.

"Hello?"

"....."

"I- okay um thanks for the information" He said before hanging up with a worried look.

"What happened?" India asked stopping her tears.

"They said Alissa's dead and they're trying to revive her we gotta go quick before it's too late"

910 words, sorry kids 💘🥺

I got school gn.