𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 71

A Message From Nae💕🤸🏽‍♀️🧸

So basically nine more chapters until this book ends, I CAN'T BITCHHHH. My sad depressed ass has been crying thinking about the ending that's gonna come soon. So I'll try not to update everyyyyy day because that means the book is gonna end faster than it's supposed to. I really love y'all and shit I'm glad I started writing last year BYEEE IM OUT STANK HOES ON TO THE CHAPTER❤️

AND GO COP MY NEW BOOK "déjà vu" BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MY FIRST NEW CHAPTER.

 The flowers will be bloomingThe leaves will be turningAnd snow will be fallingWhile we're making loveAnd the sun will be shiningThe flowers still are bloomingThen leaves will turn againBut time will be frozen for usTime will be frozen for usSabri...

The leaves will be turning
And snow will be falling
While we're making love
And the sun will be shining
The flowers still are blooming
Then leaves will turn again
But time will be frozen for us
Time will be frozen for us
Sabrina Claudia - Frozen

I LOVE THAT SONG

They both said okay before India and Tray went upstairs, they didn't do anything sexual anyone who's smart knows that after a miscarriage you'll have a to heal for a while before having sex. They cuddled in bed at sat their quietly, then out of the blue Tray got a text.

 They cuddled in bed at sat their quietly, then out of the blue Tray got a text

"Who is that?" India asked being nosy. "Uhhh" Tray said nervously, Essence continued to blow up Trays phone while India noticed the name of the contact. "Who's Essence?" India questioned growing angry, "So remember how-" before Tray could even explain someone banged on the front door.

India got up from the bed aggressively and aggravated making her way downstairs as Tray followed behind her, India swung the door open only to see Michelle. "You got some never showing your face at my house Mic-" She stopped her sentence once she got punched in face by her, Tray just closed the door and stood in shock.

India held her mouth before punching Michelle back, Tray laughed while they fought. This fight was surprisingly funny to him just because he knew who was gonna win and who wasn't but sadly who he was rooting for wasn't in total control, Michelle pushed India to the hardwood floor and kicked all over her.