𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 90

THIRD PERSON
weeks later

Well obviously Trays plan didn't go as planed since India has been in jail for a while. He was gonna get a lawyer to help but India had something else in mind.

*day 16 in jail*

"Josiah, I'm glad you're okay" India said over the phone. Josiah came out the hospital a few days ago.

Jessica's boyfriend went missing right when Josiah came out the hospital, everyone ignored it though.

His body was chopped up and his mother was beaten to death, let's just say Jenell is the sister you would want in your life.

"Momma I want you home, we gotta leave" Josiah said in a soft tone, "Boy don't worry about me.. you'll be sixteen in a few months" India smiled.

She thought about Josiah being her first child and watching him grow, he went from sticking up middle fingers at a few months old to being a upcoming basketball star.

But little did India know her son was a killer and a drug dealer, just like his father.

"I know but I want you to be there for my birthday" He pouted, Josiah was still a mamas boy. But India didn't mind that was her baby no matter what.

"60 seconds left" the operator lady on the phone said interrupting their conversation. "Well Josiah I'll be there soon, talk to you later baby boy.. mama love you" India spoke.

"Love you too ma" Josiah replied in a said tone before hanging up the phone.

India sighed before handing the phone to a inmate behind her, then she made her way to the cafeteria. For some reason all the studs liked India so every time they would see her they would whistle and cat call at her.

"Damn ma"

"Sexy asl" she heard the voices say.

India rolled her eyes until she gazed upon someone.

"Sit with me beautiful" a light skin stud with dreads said to her. India smiled before sitting next to her.

 India smiled before sitting next to her

(Isn't she fine 😭😍)

"I'm Zee" The stud told India while holding her hand out for her to shake, India smirked and shook Zee hand. "I'm Indiana just call me Indi tho" she replied before pulling her hand away.