𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 57

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔞🖤
I walked into my house with a big smile on my face, I made my way upstairs to my room where Derek sat on the bed with a gun next to him.
"Um Derek what's going on?" I asked closing the room door. "Lemme ask you a serious question" He said putting the gun in his lap.

"Do you love me?" Derek asked me, "Of course, why would you ask me that?" I said. "Don't fucking lie to me!" He yelled making me jump. "What's wrong with you I'm not lying?!" I yelled back, "you still love Tray don't you?" He then said calmly.

"What? I asked."Don't you!", "no I don't Derek! what are you talking about?". "India I swear to god" He smiled pointing the gun at me, once again I froze. "I would hate for you and my child to die" He laughs as his finger got stiff on the trigger. "Derek, look I really do love you okay? Just put the gun down please" I said.

"You really love me?" Derek asked as he put the gun down. I nodded even though I wasn't sure if I really did love him, I mean I did but at the same he wasn't Tray.  "Come over here and show me how much you love me" He smirked. "What?" I questioned him, Derek flared his nostrils before getting up, he grabbed me by both of my arms and threw me onto the bed. "Get off of me!" I screamed as his ripped off my clothes roughly. "Shut up!" He said slapping me as he pulled his pants down. I felt him force himself inside of me as tears ran down my face, "Stop" I cried as he grabbed my neck tightly causing me to lose air.  The more he squeezed on my neck, the more blurrier my vision got. I felt numb then everything went black.

The next day I woke up with a sore body, I couldn't move. This is what Tray probably warned me about, I laid in bed naked with bruises all on my pelvis and other parts of my body. I slowly sat up and broke down in tears, I told him to stop and he didn't! This isn't what love is supposed to feel like. In the corner of my eye I spotted a blade on the dresser next to my bed, I grabbed it as more tears fell down my cheek.

I slid the blade across my arm while blood spilled out of me, I felt ugly and worthless. I needed Tray but I left him for a reason so I just had to deal with this. I continued to cut myself as I seen Derek walk into the room. "What are you doing?" He asked coming over to me, "get away from me" I said dropping the blade. "India what's wrong with you?" Derek said. "Why did you do it? What did I do for you to rape?" I say crying all over again.

"Baby I'm sorry about that, I'll never do it again" he told me as tears welled up in his eyes. "Listen I promise just please don't leave me" He said grabbing my hand. "I won't leave you" I told him but that was a lie I wasn't gonna leave yet but when I had the right plan I was going to be leave. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room, I grabbed my phone and secretly called Tray even though I said I was gonna deal with this shit by myself.

"Hello India whats wrong?" Tray answered the phone.

"Derek did something" I said.

"Wait what? What did he do I swear I'll kill his ass!" He yelled over the phone.

"He beat me and raped me" I told him.

Tray stayed silent for a while before saying something.

"I'm on my way" He replied calmly.

"No don't do that, I'm not gonna leave or do anything crazy yet"

"Why aren't you leaving, that's dumb as fuck"

"Because I'm pregnant and if I leave shit might get worse"

"And you didn't tell me this because?"

"It isn't your baby" I said.

"Now we both know thats my child" he said as I heard him smile.

"Tray don't start okay but how are we gonna play this out?"I asked.

"You just gotta stay with him until you have the baby, how far are you?"

"I'm about three months pregnant"

"Well you have six more months until this baby is born and then you can leave his ass, I'll take care of the rest of it once it happens"

"Thank you so much Tray"

"I would do anything for you India, I love you more than life it self" He said.

"I love you more Tray, can I see you?"

"Of course meet me at three o' clock"

We said our goodbyes before hanging up the phone. Hopefully this plan goes well, and I don't end up dead somewhere. I stared at the fresh cuts on my arm but I didn't even notice Derek was standing in the doorway listening to my conversation with Tray the whole time.

3:23 in the afternoon.
I left the house while Derek took a nap, I was currently parked in Trays driveway. It was hard for me to get out of bed and get dressed because of how sore I was.

Tray came out his house and helped me out my car, into his apartment. "Where are the kids?" I asked him as I sat myself down on his couch. "They're with my mom" he said as he sat next to me, "Tray I just don't know what to do" I said breaking down in tears.

He rubbed my back and told me that everything was gonna be okay. "Honestly this is my fault, I should've never pushed you away" I said as he wiped away my tears.

"It's not your fault don't you ever say no shit like that" Tray said as he held he in his arms, I didn't look him in the eye and Tray has this big thing with eye contact. So he grabbed my chin and made me look me in the eye, "You know I got you right?".

I nodded and smiled only to get an unexpected kiss. It was slow and passionate the room temperature got hot as his hands traveled up my sun dress, Tray laid me down on the couch but pulled out of the kiss.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna do this, I don't wanna hurt you" he said looking down. "you aren't gonna hurt me, I wanna do this Tray" I said. He stared at me for a while as his eyes turned back to that familiar gray color again. He laid on top of me again and kissed me again but this time things got freakier, I took his shirt off and he pulled off my dress.

And before you knew it we both were naked on his couch, he kissed every bruise that Derek left on my body before entering his tool inside of me. I closed my eyes and let the feeling take over me.

The feeling was aggressive but sweet at the same time, I screamed out curse words as he went deeper and deeper inside of me.

Terrence: a mix of Blade and Tyrese.

"He can't fuck you like I can?" He asked going deeper than the last stroke, "mmm no!" I moaned. "You missed me didn't you?" He asked kissing on my neck, "Yes! Oh my god yes I missed you so much!" I shouted as my eyes went in the back of my head. Tray pulled out and flipped me over on my stomach and as I arched my back, everything felt so good as he went back inside of me slow and deep as I clenched my walls around making Tray grunt.

This was a feeling I missed.

That's all y'all get sis.

TO BE CONTINUED