Tension

Vegeta stared deeply into Goku's eyes, he scrunched his eyebrows concentrating on them. Seeing black eyes drilling back into his, he couldn't help but think, how he'd never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them. Soft lips touching his, his mind pulling him back into reality out of cloud of darkness. He wrinkled his nose with a smile as he heard sweet whispers in his ear, Goku became a healthy drug to him; the one that puts his mind into a frenzy of sparks. Simple touch from Goku's hand lead him into moving ways he knew so well, feelings rock his head backwards as he feels soft gentle kisses on his neck. Feeling his naked body pressed against his, they engulfed his senses; stealing away his worries. In this moment,he felt alive in the present, all thoughts of his past melted away. The medicine he brings him, an addiction, he's intoxicated feeling safe knowing Goku is equally addicted to him. He heard his name whispered sensually in his ear as they became entwined. Their hearts fusing into one, their bodies moving to the rhythmic sounds of the murmurs of sweet nonsense in their ears. He lolled his head back feeling as Goku's tongue carved every inch of his body like a chisel. Soft moans erupted from Vegeta's throat, he felt kisses trailing back to his lips.
"Shh. Don't want to wake up Adele." Goku whispered between their kiss. His kisses became long and deep. Vegeta gasps for air, he felt Goku slowly inserting himself into him. He dug his nails into Goku's shoulders biting his lip to fight back another moan. Soft gentle lips pressed against his, allowing quiet moans to escape from his mouth as Goku started to thrust into him. Thrusts got deeper, harder, kisses got more sloppy as they gasped for air and panted in between. Theirs bodies thrusted into each other, bed shook with their movement, feeling closer to their moans they kissed deeply moaning into each others mouths. Both lost in time, without control they felt their bodies explode leaving them limp, arms , and legs tangled, listening to the satisfied sounds of the beating of their hearts.
Vegeta lost deep in Goku's eyes, stared in contentment, before his mind dragged him back into the darkness. He felt his breathing becoming a little uneasy. Goku noticed this and pulled Vegeta in closer to his body. Soothed by his heart beat, they laid in silence embraced in their hug, slowly they fell asleep not breaking from their embrace. Their moment was short lifted by a knock on their bedroom door, causing them both to break from their embrace, slowly rubbing their eyes exchanging looks as the knock continued.
"What?!" Vegeta snapped, the knock surely stopped straight after.
"Um, just wondering if ya guys want me to make you some breakfast, I'm making pancakes?"Adele asked with a soft tone from other side of of the door.

Vegeta quirked his brow looking at Goku who was slowly stretching to wake himself up. "She can cook?" He asked surprisingly,causing Goku to chuckle.

"I heard that!" Adele snapped from the other side. "Yes, or no?"

Vegeta looked down at his body and gazed back at Goku's, evidence of their session from earlier coated their bodies. "Yeah, whatever. Just let us have a shower first." He smirked over at Goku who's cheeks filled crimson. They heard mumbling from Adele as she started to head down the stairs.

"You don't think she heard us earlier?" Goku rubbed back of his neck his cheeks still glowing crimson. He knew they weren't exactly quiet near the end.

"She's the type that would openly say something if she did. I wouldn't worry." Vegeta said reassuringly pulling Goku in for a kiss before they both lazily climbed out of bed.

Sluggishly they headed towards the bathroom, Vegeta slowly stepped into the tub, turning the water on high and feeling the water beat onto his head and skin in steamy rivulets. Goku walked in leisurely, steam filling the room, as he headed into the shower with Vegeta. He pulled Vegeta into him so his back was pressed against his chest, soft kisses trailed down his neck as he grabbed the soap slowly lathering it into his skin. Vegeta relaxed his head against Goku's shoulder, he let out a sigh with a brooding expression watching as the water droplets his his skin.