Secrets.

Slowly and reluctantly, Goku opened his eyes. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window, almost blinding him. Goku sat up rubbing his knuckles onto his eyes and stretching his arms above his head whilst yawning. He could happily stay wrapped up in the warm duvet, unfortunately he had work to go to, doing monotonous tasks. He felt a tug on his arm as he was about to get out of bed, he smiled turning his head to face Vegeta who was tucked into the bed looking half asleep.

"Can't you call in sick? Who works on Boxing Day?" Vegeta's voice was groggy, as he slowly stretched looking over at Goku with pleading eyes.

"People with no life I guess?" Goku shrugged with a half hearted smile as he rose to his feet. "Besides I finish early today anyway." He started to get dressed looking over as Vegeta sprawled himself out on the bed happily in the warmth. "Take it you'll just be staying in bed all day?" He raised a brow as he pulled the zip up on his trousers.

"Unlike you, I don't have any work till after the New Years." Vegeta stretched before curling himself into the duvet.

Goku leaned over on the bed kissing Vegeta on the cheek. He chuckled as Vegeta scrunched his nose and pulled the duvet over his head, as he got up he felt something hard tap his foot under the bed. He quickly looked down seeing part of a suitcase. "You know, if that thing is empty you could just place it in the attic or something?!" He kicked the suitcase further under the bed, furrowing his brows as it felt heavy.

Vegeta's eyes widened he quickly shot up to face Goku. "What thing?"

"The suitcase? Why do you insist to keep it under there for?" Goku looked over at him dumbfounded.
Vegeta opened his mouth trying to think of something to say. Goku leaned into him planting another kiss before leaving the room. Vegeta sat feeling tightness in his stomach, perhaps he should move it to the attic.

-

Goku let out a sigh as he saw who he was now sharing a desk with, Chichi placed her stuff on the desk next to him giving him a subtle glare. Every few months they'd do desk moves, the managers idea that it would increase the work ethic in the office. If it wasn't bad enough he had to deal with his father finding out about his relationship over the Christmas period, he had to deal with Chichi's sly remarks in work. He glanced at the clock on the wall before looking at the monitor, praying that the day didn't drag.
-

Back at home, Vegeta was checking his emails leaning over the kitchen counter whilst taking sips of coffee. He heard a knock at the front door, He furrowed his brow as the knock was persistent. "Fuck, someone's so impatient!" Rubbed his temples as he opened the door, his eyes widened with astonishment.

"Hi brother." Tarble stood there folding his arms glaring. "Aren't you going to invite me in?!"

Vegeta gritted his teeth pulling Tarble in by his coat slamming the door shut and slamming Tarble against it. "How the fuck did you find me?!"

"I asked around! I knew you were living with that friend of yours. So I simply spoke to his parents. Mind telling me why you been ignoring my calls?!" Tarble shoved Vegeta off him.

"You lot made it perfectly clear, you wanted nothing to do with me!" Vegeta spat shoving his brother back.

"That was few years back Vegeta! Things have happened since you fucked off and nobody has been able to reach you! I thought we were on talking terms again?!" Tarble felt Vegeta grip tightly onto his coat pinning him against the wall snarling at him.

"We were. Till you decided to report back to our family about me, when I specifically told you what was said between us, stayed between us!" He kept his grip on his brother, they both exchanged glares.

Men with benefits.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara