Valentines

Brace yourselves, things are just about to get a lot kinky in here. Brought to you by my perverted brain.
********************************************

Goku returned home from a mundane day in work, he started to take his coat off. He sighed, as if tension had lifted yet left him with a melancholy instead of relief. His mind relaying the unfinished tasks he left, thankfully it was no where near the deadline.He caught a glimpse of Vegeta stood at the top of the stairs. Goku raised his brows as he noticed Vegeta wearing a black silk mid high bathrobe, he was stood sensually with one hand resting on his hip causing Goku to stare at him slack jawed. Vegeta smirked knowing he got Goku's full attention, he turned and seductively walked towards the bedroom. Goku dropped his coat to the floor, kicking his shoes off, he bit his lip feeling his stomach tie in a knot he rushed up the stairs heading into the bedroom. As he approached the door, warm vanilla from scented candles lined the inside his nose, he looked over seeing Vegeta was lay on his side, one leg crossing the other. Goku shut the door behind him, he felt his cock starting to harden just at the sight. He threw off his jumper and started to strip off the rest of his clothing, eager for that skin on skin contact. Vegeta just remained laying in same position he slowly opened the top of his robe as Goku had stripped down. Goku paused, his cock twitching inside his boxers, the light from the candles illuminated on Vegeta's body. He bit hard on his lip, so eager to pounce him yet still weary,since that night they hadn't really gone this far not since before their break up. He slowly walked forward, his heart beat pounding as he got closer, he leaning into the bed to climb onto, soft hand gently pushed him back.

"Not till every piece of clothing is off you!" Vegeta smirked looking directly at Goku's boxers.

Goku smirked taking a step back,he very slowly started to slide his boxers down, keeping eye contact on Vegeta. "Thought you had a client tonight?" Goku raised his brows over at Vegeta, his cock sprung free from the restricted cloth. He started to head onto the bed again, he felt Vegeta's soft hand place on his chest again.

"Wait." Vegeta grinned as he leaned over the other side of the bed.

Goku raised his brows still with a smirk on his face. "What am I waiting for?" His smirk soon disappeared as Vegeta sat up allowing the bathrobe to fall sensually down his shoulders, he crawled toward pulling Goku in for a kiss. He felt a tug, and a light squeeze sensation around his balls, trying to break free from the kiss to look down, Vegeta pulled him in more forcing his tongue into his mouth. Vegeta's soft hand stroking his cock with a tight grip, still feeling a strange sensation around his ball sack. Vegeta pulled back from the kiss looking down before looking back up at Goku seductively. Goku looked down seeing a ring around his shaft and balls, he looked over with a confused expression.

"Can't have you making a mess too early on" Vegeta pulled Goku onto the bed, he planted rough kisses on Goku's nape as he felt Goku lightly nipping and sucking on his. Both starting to mirror their movements abusing their necks with their tongues, lips, and teeth. Vegeta pushed Goku back. "Lay on your front." He instructed as he allowed more of the robe to sink down his arms. Goku done as he was told, allowing Vegeta to take control. He caught corner of his eye Vegeta grabbing a candle blowing it out. He squint his eyes shut preparing his body expecting pain, he felt warmth trickle on his back. His body loosened as he felt smooth hands massage into his back up to his shoulders. Sweet vanilla scent filled his senses, his mind starting to unwind, enjoying the sensation. Vegeta threw his robe off, his own hard cock pressing against Goku's lower back. Goku bit onto the pillow his cock pressed against the bedding beneath him, so eager to plough into Vegeta. Vegeta chuckled as he could see the eagerness on Goku's face. He applied more pressure massaging Goku's back, leaning in as his hands glided to Goku's shoulders whispering seductively into Goku's ear. "You will be rewarded, but first foreplay." He sucked on Goku's ear lobe hearing a soft moan escape from his mouth. Vegeta sat back tapping Goku's legs to turn onto his back.