Nightmares

Adrenaline floods in Vegeta's system, it pumps and beats like its trying to escape. Shadows hovering above him. Laughter echoed, he was paralysed, naked, cold breathing sporadic as the harrowing voice lingered in his ear. "Vegeta, you are going to learn why people don't ever disobey me."
His body tenses as those words relay in his head, his body shook in fear as he tried to break free from his nightmare. "Let this be a lesson!"  The laughter echos more obnoxiously, as his mind starts to relay images reminding him of that painful night. He feels as though his heart is closer to exploding, his eyes widen with fear as his body jolts up; sweat starts trickling down his neck. He panics as he feels gentle touch down his back, his body tenses, his hands trembled. "Babe, you're safe. I'm here." Softly spoken voice whispered in his ear, his body slowly started to relax as he slowly fell back, head resting peacefully on the pillow below.Goku watched as Vegeta's breathing goes back to normal, he starts to look more peaceful as he falls back to sleep. It was upsetting to watch him go through this every night, it seemed it was getting worse. Goku had tried to bring it up before, only to be shut down. Vegeta didn't like talking about it, he had pushed it back putting on a front avoiding questions. He stroked side of Vegeta's face before kissing softly on his lips. He lay awake for a little while, resting his hand on Vegeta's chest, feeling his heart beat. Slowly he gave in to his heavy eyelids, drifting into a light sleep, his body on alert for any sudden movement from Vegeta. As the morning started it's cycle Vegeta woke up as if it was an emergency, as if sleeping had now become a dangerous thing. He felt hungover, not from drink,but from the nightmares that terrorise his sleep. Slowly he sat himself up rubbing his eyes, he hears as Goku slowly sits up almost mimicking his moves. Soft, delicate kisses were planted so lovingly on his shoulder leading up to his nape.
"Mm, morning" vegeta smiled tilting his head to the side, enjoying the tingling sensation from Goku's delicate kisses.
"Babe-" Goku planted on last kiss, this time his lips were pressed more firm against Vegeta's nape. "You had another nightmare." He noticed how Vegeta froze staring blankly at the wall. "We going to start talking about this?"

"Did you get hold of Adele?" Vegeta changed the subject as he abruptly climbed out the bed avoiding eye contact.

"Here you go again, avoiding this problem!" Goku sighed rolling his eyes.

"Yes or no, did you get hold of Adele?!" Vegeta asked once again , avoiding the subject. He looked over at Goku with his stern face.

"No, I haven't been able to get hold of her. Now about th-" before Goku carried on he was cut short by Vegeta kicking the edge of the bed.

"I suggest you get hold of her today!" Vegeta started putting his clothes on, his back facing Goku.

Goku looked over tight lipped, he climbed out of bed and started to get dressed himself. He let out a long laboured sigh as he caught Vegeta quickly glimpse at his watch. "I'll call her later, you know she may deny it ..."

"Then you threaten her." Vegeta turned to face him with a glare.

"Yes because that's what you do to fifteen year olds." Goku glared back at him. "Surely you of all people should know better? I don't even know what's so important about the stupid notepad. You wrote shit in it so what?"

Vegeta could feel himself getting pent up, he inhaled deeply and exhaled through a crooked smile. "It has personal stuff in there. You know, like awkward shit that has happened. I like to write them down to look back at."

"Why?" Goku raised a brow intrigued.

"I don't think I have to explain myself to you!" Vegeta furrowed his brows, he was embarrassed to confess that he'd enjoy looking back as he found them hilarious at the time. Something to distract himself from when he had the bad encounters with clients.