New house

Walking towards the house at a steady pace with last couple of boxes, the sharpness from the cold; nipped harshly on Vegeta's face. He gritted his teeth doing his best to ignore the bitterness from the weather, despite just climbing out of Bulma's car the weather was so sharp it froze them instantly. Intricate patterns of ice floated weightlessly downwards from the uniform grey sky above. His breath formed a warm dry mist that quickly evaporated into the bitter cold, Bulma who was ahead carrying in a box herself opened the front door, the warmth escaping quilting their face. They hastily walked into the warmth, Vegeta waited for Bulma to walk in fully before he kicked the door shut behind him. Placing the boxes down in the hallway, he kicked his shoes off,and headed towards the lounge area, where a fire place was already lit from earlier. Bulma sat down on the floor holding out her hands to embrace the warmth, Vegeta sat next to her crossing his legs; he looked behind them at the sofa that had piles of boxes on top.

"Fuck, I got a lot to unpack." Vegeta grimaced, Goku was working overtime so he had Bulma help with rest of the moving. Though he had placed boxes in relevant places, Bulma had just dumped them wherever she saw fit. Which did annoy him, however he didn't want to show his annoyance to her for she was giving them the place for free. He studied the sofa with boxes piled on , it was aggravating him to say the least. He let out a groan as he got onto his feet to move the boxes onto the floor.

Bulma turned to watch, she tried to hide her smile of amusement seeing him cuss to himself moving the boxes onto the floor. "thought you said you were leaving your lover boy to do that?" she grinned as he looked over at her with a glare.

"I did" He dropped the last box by his feet "but it was pissing me off now!" He threw himself onto the sofa leaning his head back with a sigh. "I can't understand, how a woman like yourself can be so disorganised, dumping boxes on a sofa- seriously?!"

Bulma scrunched up her nose by his remark "well, I don't usually do this kind of stuff. I have staff that do that for me." she rose to her feet to sit next to him. "besides, you should be grateful I even helped you." she playfully poked her tongue out at him.

Vegeta glanced over at her, their features were illuminated by the flickering light from the fireplace. subtle smells of pine, just faint enough to reassure their senses of the warmth and comfort in the bitter cold weather outside. "You know, usually I don't build a relationship with my clients-" Bulma cut in with a small laugh.

"just say, we are more or less like friends now"Bulma smirked as he raised his brow at her. "with benefits" she winked as she started to unzip her coat feeling the warmth.

"fair enough." Vegeta took his coat off placing it on the arm of the sofa.

"Say, what is it like doing the job you do whilst having a relationship with someone? I mean, that must really put a strain on you both?" she asked curiously placing her coat by the side of her.

Vegeta looked over at the fireplace "It's just work." he shrugged "he see's it as that too."

"Well I know I wouldn't be too happy about it. I guess that's why I'm more into this kind of arrangement. Relationships are too much head work." She leaned back staring at the fireplace with Vegeta before glancing over at him. "hey, how about we have a drink to celebrate you officially moving into the place? there's some beer in the fridge."

Vegeta stared back at her with a dumbfounded expression "it's the afternoon, a bit early don't you think?" he grinned seeing her shrug as she rose to her feet to exit the lounge. He pulled his phone out from his pocket, he noticed miss calls from his brother he furrowed his brows as he shoved the phone back in his pocket. folding his arms and leaning back again, he stared in a daze at the fireplace.

"So, you doing anything special for Christmas seeing as it's next week?" Bulma walked back in handing Vegeta bottle of beer before sitting next to him whilst taking a swig of hers.

Vegeta looked at the bottle before looking back at Bulma. "I didn't say yes to a drink."

"you didn't say no either." Bulma retorted before taking another swig of her drink. "so plans for Christmas then?"

Vegeta smirked before taking a sip. "pfft, I don't really care for that. Kakarots family will be down so there's that." He downed the rest of the bottle much to Bulma's astonishment.

"That's cute, spending time with the boyfriends family" Bulma smiled over watching as Vegeta shrugged placing his bottle on the floor by his feet. "or is that a bad thing?"

"ah, just some history is all." He stretched his back as he yawned.

Bulma placed her bottle down, she watched as Vegeta was focused on the fireplace again. She bit her lip sliding the side of her top down to reveal her bra strap,before leaning into Vegeta to grab his attention.

Vegeta watched her from corner of his eye "you know" he turned to face her and pulled the corner of her top back up "that doesn't work on me."

"Oh? Then what can I do to arouse you then?" She quirked a brow.

Vegeta grinned "Just give it a rub, and boom he's yours to play with" he laughed seeing her open mouthed unable to come up with a response. He placed his index and thumb under her chin. "careful, you may catch some flies with that." He smirked as she tapped his hand away.

"what an instant turn off!" she pouted before shoving him.

"I was just being truthful." Vegeta grinned at her as he folded his arms leaning back.

"oh of course you were!" Bulma rolled her eyes before breaking out in laughter. There was a few seconds of silence as Bulma managed to calm herself down, she exchanged looks with Vegeta before they both started to laugh. "urgh, you are such a child!" she playfully shoved him again. They heard the door open and shut, the looked towards the lounge door as Goku trudged in rubbing his arms.

"man, it's cold outside" Goku stood by the door way staring as they both raised a brow at him. "what?"

"great observations Mr point out the obvious." Vegeta quirked his brow with a grin as Bulma laughed next to him.

"hm, missed you too." Goku raised a brow back.

"anyway, I'm going to head home now. see you both around" Bulma winked at them both before grabbing her coat. "I'll drop you a message." She directed to Vegeta as she pecked his cheek as she threw her coat on.

Goku watched as she walked out the lounge, he walked over to sit next to Vegeta letting out a sigh. "work has been practically dead today."

"well don't get too comfortable, we got some unpacking to do." Vegeta leaned in poking Goku on the cheek.

"can't that wait till the weekend?" Goku furrowed his brows, he looked over seeing the serious expression on Vegeta's face. "or perhaps not..."

**************
Holy shit balls! how has this story already had over a thousand views so far?!

O.O