Same old routine.

Waking an hour early before work, Goku reluctantly climbed out of bed. His teeth chattered in reaction to the coldness in the room, he looked over seeing Vegeta wrapped up comfortably in the duvet. He felt so envious seeing how comfortable and warm Vegeta looked, not wanting to stir him, Goku quietly left the room. Hastily he entered the bathroom ,and set the shower on waiting for it to heat up before getting in. Watching as the water poured down, dripping by his sides, his mind faded into dullness everything turned to foggy illusion. The sensations of the steamy water caressing his skin calmed him; clearing his mind of thoughts.
Vegeta had made his way into the bathroom,he parted his lips, inhaling deeply, the sight aroused him.  Watching as drops from the shower travelled down Goku's body, the water defined his sculpted body. He entered the shower, standing close to Goku, trailing his fingers over Goku's abs.
Goku cracked an eyelid and raised a brow at the same time. Vegeta smirked looking at Goku up and down, his hands sliding down to Goku's member. Goku watched as the water ran over his skin, he bit on his lip anticipating Vegeta's touches. Goku cupped Vegeta's cheek with his hand, he leaned close to kiss Vegeta gently on the lips. Vegeta's hands glided over Goku's wet slick body pressing their body together, deepening their kiss. Water traced between their lips, the room coated with steam and filling their nostrils. Not breaking their kiss, Goku reached the shower gel that was perched up on the shelf behind them. Vegeta broke the kiss with a gasp as he felt the cold gel run down his body, Goku massaged and lathered the gel into Vegeta; causing him to feel warm and relax. Vegeta mimicked by squirting some gel down Goku's abs, and swiftly lathered it in. Fresh lime and mint aroma from the gel clouded over them, wakening their senses. Watching the water Rinse the soap suds from their body, Vegeta slowly guided himself down to his knees. He looked up at Goku with a smirk before sliding his mouth down the hardened cock.

Goku threw his head back against the tiled wall, water still caressing his body whilst his member was being engulfed inside hot wet mouth. "I...I've got to get ready for ..ah! ...work!" He panted feeling his cock sliding down back of Vegeta's throat.
Vegeta sucked harder, his cheeks hollowed, sliding his mouth to the tip, he licked around and teased the slit; he had Goku rest one of his legs over his shoulder to allow more access. Vegeta's fingers started massaging the perineum, causing Goku to buck slightly at the new sensation.

"Oh, you like that?" Vegeta grinned continuing to massage the area, before sliding his mouth down the now twitching cock.

The bathroom echoed with pants and moans, whilst Vegeta continued to suck hard on Goku's cock. Goku could feel a build up, he was getting close, he bit hard on his lip feeling dizzy. Vegeta released the harden cock from his mouth, he slid his fingers away from the perineum to pump the throbbing member with both hands. He licked his lips looking up at Goku seductively "cum for me baby".

Goku's cheeks turned crimson, he couldn't hold back anymore. His leg slipped back, he felt himself pushed against the wall with the shower head directly above him. He felt strong suck on his cock, strong spurts of his seed shot out, a loud moan echoed the room as Vegeta swallowed every last drop.

Vegeta slowly rose to his feet planting kisses up Goku's body. "Bet that beats morning coffee?" Vegeta grinned watching as Goku's breathing slowly returned to normal pace.

Goku turned the shower off, before pulling Vegeta in for a kiss. Both stepped out grabbing a towel to dry themselves, exchanging looks grinning as they headed to their rooms to dress. Leaning against his bedroom door whilst he put on his jeans, he bit his lip fighting the urge to enter Vegeta's room and fuck him senseless. "I got work..got to resist the urge" he sighed to himself before putting on his shoes, he hastily left his room to put his coat on. He looked over seeing Vegeta sat on the sofa typing on the laptop, he glanced over at Goku before looking at his watch. Goku half smiled "I'll see you after work"