Reminiscing.

Two weeks passed since they agreed on the house offer, with Christmas fast approaching, stress was pretty high; work for both was starting to settle which didn't help with money situation. Sat on the ground staring at the boxes neatly stacked in the room, reminiscing about the times spent in the apartment. Goku smiled looking at Vegeta who looked lost in his own thoughts, staring blankly at the door.

"I'm not going to miss this place, well maybe the neighbours." Goku sighed laying back on the floor.

Vegeta looked over at Goku laying on the floor. "And the lights that still haven't been fixed since we first moved here?"

"Fuck, remember when we first moved in? I brought a girl back and you decided to pull one of your pranks..."  goku shook his head grinning "you were such an asshole"

"Oh shit, that was meant for you. How was I suppose to know you had brought company over that night?! I swear her scream was louder than the air horn." Vegeta laughed recollecting the moment.

"Yeah, well she never returned the call after that." Goku sighed trying hard not to laugh, he didn't find it funny at the time as she left so abruptly.he recalled seeing Vegeta's shock expression as he had looked back at Goku before bursting into a laughing fit. Goku didn't talk to him for a couple of days after that incident.

"I'd say I'm sorry, but then I'd be lying" Vegeta laid on his side next to Goku, resting his leg across Goku's legs. "Have you told your parents about us?"  He asked as he placed his hand on Goku's chest, watching as Goku stared at the ceiling. He knew Goku's parents disapproval towards him, he smirked at the thought of them finding out.

Goku placed his hand on top of Vegeta's "no, I will but right now I can't." He sighed turning his head to face Vegeta "you know they won't be happy about it, and eruptions will happen?"

"So?" Vegeta furrowed his brow staring into Goku's eyes. "Who gives a shit?"

"Well I do" Goku moved his hand that was rested on Vegeta's, covering his eyes with his arm as he groaned. "They will be staying over at our new place during Christmas, and that's just stressful enough."

Vegeta sighed moving Goku's arm away from his face. "You will need to tell them at some point." He rested his hand on Goku's cheek, staring deeply into his eyes. There was a pause, silence filled the room as they lay still, not wanting to look away and ruin that moment. Vegeta planted his soft lips on Goku's, as they kissed it felt as though the world fell away. Their kiss was slow, soft, and comforting in way that words would never be. Vegeta's hand still rested on Goku's cheek, as their breaths mingled, warmth spread between them, sweet musky scents enveloped them. Goku turned his body to face Vegeta's, pulling him closer, holding onto Vegeta's thigh as it rested on his hip. Feeling beating of their heart beat against each other's chest. Their kiss becoming more intense, lips smacking echoing the room, warm wet breaths coating their face as they panted in between. "I love you" Vegeta soothed as they broke from their kiss.

Goku smiled his hand trailed up to rest on side of Vegeta's face, his thumb brushing his cheek. "I love you too." He brushed his tongue against Vegeta's lips , Vegeta allowed the warm wet muscle entry , their tongues brushing against each other, soft moans escaped theirs lips as they pulled back. Staring deeply into each others eyes, Vegeta pushed Goku so that he moved onto his back with Vegeta now straddled above him. Goku looked up at him, swirls of emotions he saw on Vegeta's face, filled with lust and desire. Before he could study Vegeta's face further, Vegeta covered his mouth with his hungry passionate kiss. His mouth was so warm, Goku opened his mouth in a low moan feeling soft lips attacking his. His hands glided down to Vegeta's hips as they started to grind each other, feeling their hardness rubbing against each other through cloth causing them to pant in arousal between their kiss. Goku flipped them over so Vegeta was laying on the floor, goku planted soft gentle kisses down Vegeta's neck; as he tugged at Vegeta's trousers pulling out his now aching cock. They both exchanged looks high on their arousal, Goku wasted no time to slide his hungry mouth down the eager member. Vegeta arched his back, his hand gripping tightly on Goku's hair as he felt his cock being swallowed whole. Goku slowly slid his mouth back up allowing the cock to spring out. Vegeta bucked his hips begging for more, he thrusted his head back as he felt Goku's tongue glide so eagerly down the shaft.

Goku started with long, slow licks from top to bottom on the pulsating member. He then teased the head with his tongue tasting precum that started to ooze from the slit. He grinned looking up at Vegeta who's eyes were half lidded, fighting to keep them open, mouth slack jawed, hand still tightly gripped on his hair. "Looks like you are enjoying yourself." Goku hummed before he started to deep throat.

"Ah! Don't...stop!" Vegeta moaned, his fingers dug into Goku's scalp. He thrusted his hips into Goku's mouth, feeling Goku suck harder, he felt as though his soul was being sucked out of him, his body jolted as waves of pleasure took over his body.

Goku moaned whilst still sucking hard on Vegeta's cock, he licked the base with his tongue whilst the cock was still deep inside his mouth. He could tell Vegeta was getting close to climax by the way Vegeta's body would tremble and how hard the cock felt in his mouth. He stopped causing Vegeta to let out a pleading whine. He paused for few seconds before proceeding to deep throat again, as he feels Vegeta getting dangerously close again, he pauses keeping Vegeta on the edge.

"Babe...Please!" Vegeta whined and bit his lip as he felt so close to his release, he wasn't sure how much more of this torture he could take.

Goku sucked harder, using his hand to stroke Vegeta's cock alongside his sucking. He felt Vegeta's legs twitching, he was close. Goku quickened his pace his cheeks hollowed, he felt high pressure of thick warm seed shoot back of his throat. He quickly swallowed, feeling some more shoot out before he released the satisfied cock from his mouth. He felt Vegeta lose grip of his hair as his hand fell to the side, Goku looked up seeing Vegeta catching his breath, his eyes heavy in lust. He crawled forward to pull Vegeta in for a kiss. They laid on their side, arms and legs wrapped around each other lovingly as they planted soft loving kisses on each others lips.