Realisation.

"Ah yeah!" Bulma lolled her head back heavily panting as she was straddling Vegeta on the sofa, she leaned back feeling Vegeta's hand rested on the centre of her back for support.

Thrusting into her, Vegeta smirked seeing her mouth gaped and eyes heavy lidded fighting to stay open, her body jolted at each thrust. "Someone's close." he chuckled seeing her blush.With his free hand he massaged her clit with his thumb, applying firm pressure, a loud mewl erupted from Bulma's throat. She rested against Vegeta panting heavily as she felt another strong wave of pleasure travel down her body.

She slowly swung her leg off Vegeta collapsing beside him catching her breath. "I needed that." She blushed watching as Vegeta swiftly exited the lounge to dispose of the condom before returning adjusting himself, and zipping up his jeans as he walked over to sit back down.

"I could tell." Vegeta glanced over at Bulma as he grabbed his laptop and file. He ignored the stare from Bulma as he checked inside his file, fingers brushing past paperwork, he furrowed his brows he kept his focus on the file trying to work out what's missing, it seemed out of place to him. He felt himself getting frustrated with himself studying each section inside.

"Lost something?" Bulma sat adjusting herself observing Vegeta's face as he stared at the file.

Vegeta clicked his tongue before glancing over at his emails. "Not a hundred percent certain if I have." He placed the file down whilst reading an email, his eyebrows knitted together, resting his index finger against his lips as he focused.

"How do you do that?!" Bulma sat back her arms folded as she shook her head in disbelief. "We've just had sex, and now we are sat here as if nothing happened."

Vegeta kept reading the email, he smirked slightly moving his index finger away from his mouth to answer. "What am I suppose to be like? It's what I'm used to, I'm not going to sit here for half hour and talk about what we just done if that's what you're after?" He sighed as he started to reply to the email.

"Of course not, that would be silly. I meant was, it doesn't feel awkward... we are sat here quite comfortably after what we just done." Bulma shrugged "guess I'm not used to that, previous one night stands always had awkward silence afterwards."

Vegeta smirked shaking his head as he sent his reply to one of the emails, he closed the laptop placing it on top of the coffee table. Before leaning back on the sofa. "Well I can make it awkward afterwards if that's what you'd like?"

Bulma rose to her feet as she checked the time, she raised a brow at Vegeta before playfully poking her tongue out at him. "I wouldn't put it past you ,if you did try." She grinned as he winked at her. "I best start heading back before my parents start harassing me with their calls, we have family member visiting who I can't stand." She sighed before leaning in planting a kiss on Vegeta's cheek.

Vegeta wiped his cheek as she walked away, he stared at the file sat on the coffee table,tapping his foot in annoyance.

-
Goku returned home, he hung his coat up and could hear rustling in the lounge. He slowly approached the door hearing Vegeta muttering profanities. He wasn't sure to leave him, or to go in and see what was wrong.

"That bitch!" Vegeta snarled through the other side of the door.

Goku scrunched his eyebrows, he opened the door seeing Vegeta knelt on the floor, paper work scattered around him as he dug his nails into his scalp gritting his teeth. "What's happened?" Goku reluctantly asked, he could see Vegeta in one of those moods and usually it was best to not approach him till after he calmed down.

"What's happened?!" Vegeta spat as he rose to his feet glaring over at Goku. "Your cousin has taken something that I use as a personal diary with work!"

"Wow now, how can you be so certain she'd do that?" Goku furrowed his brows staring at the paper work strewn across the floor.

"Because it was there, and now it isn't. Funny enough it's gone missing since she was here! She walked in here whilst I had a client, bragged how she heard it, goes through my shit!-" Goku sat Vegeta down, vegeta gritted his teeth more.

"You need to calm down!" Goku's eyes snapped as he just realised what he said, he smiled nervously as Vegeta glared at him as if staring into his soul.

"Calm down?, calm fucking down?!" He shoved Goku out the way as he rose to his fit and kicked the coffee table in rage. "Call that bitch and tell her to bring it back!"

"Let's not get hasty, how do you know you haven't placed it somewhere else? I can't understand what use it would be to her?" Goku gulped as Vegeta stepped close to him, he felt a sharp tug on his jumper bringing them face to face. His eyes widened as Vegeta smirked, his glare didn't change.

"Because it has some lewd stuff on there that teenagers would have a field day with. Now, my darling boyfriend, my apple of my eye, my thorn on my fucking side! Call her and tell her if she doesn't bring it back I'll collect it personally as well as mention about what happened with that boyfriend of hers, not to mention catching her drinking! I'll make her life a living hell if I have to!" Vegeta shoved Goku back glaring as Goku grinned at him. "The fuck you grinning for?!"

Goku lifted Vegeta pushing him against the wall, their lips collided rough and sensual. "I'll give her a call, but first-" Goku forced his tongue in Vegeta's mouth, Vegeta didn't fight back as his hands held onto back of Goku's head for rougher, deeper kiss. He gasped as Goku broke from the kiss. "Let's sort out that temper of yours" he grinned trailing his hands down Vegeta's sides, Vegeta quirked a brow with a smirk. They exchanged same look knowing they were about to have rough sex.