Support

Going to start off a lil cheesy. Got to have those cringe moments!
*****************************************

Vegeta gripped hard onto the pillow his moans muffled, drool escaping sides of his mouth, his erection rubbing against the mattress as Goku thrusted in hard, and fast. Weekend meant lay ins, or in this case some hot sex. Vegeta acted very distant last night, this morning as they woke up he acted as if nothing had happened. Goku didn't want to push him too far, wanting Vegeta to approach him at his own time. They started off kissing and groping one another, next thing they knew they were having sex not sure who instigated it but neither seemed phased.
Goku leaned in, his chest resting lightly on Vegeta's back as he tilted Vegeta's head up planting kisses on his lips as he thrusted in harder. Both moaned out each others names, the bed slammed against the wall hard and fast, threatening to smash through the wall. Feeling himself getting close and wanting the sex to last a little longer, he quickly pulled out. Vegeta laid on his back looking up at Goku, his legs opened as he pulled Goku in between his legs. They panted catching their breath. "You okay?" Goku asked as his breath started to go back to normal.

Vegeta slowly caught his breath, smiling back at Goku "Make love to me." Vegeta stared deeply and lovingly into Goku's eyes, his arms wrapped around affectionately around Goku's neck.Goku froze, his mouth opened and closed trying to articulate a sentence to no avail. He stared blankly slightly dumbfounded. Vegeta could see the confusion on his face, he pulled Goku in for a kiss. "I want you to make me feel, how much I mean to you. Sex is just sex, I do that daily. Please..."

Goku rested his palms on the sides of Vegeta's face, staring into his eyes as they locked lips. Slowly, and gently he guided himself in, still locking lips he paused savouring their kiss, their skin touching, heart beating against each other, as he felt tight muscle around his cock. He fought back the urge to just plough into him, intoxicated by Vegeta's musky scent, he moved his lips to lightly suck and kiss on Vegeta's nape as he slowly thrusted rewarding him with short low mewls from Vegeta. Keeping the deep slow thrusts, Goku trailed his lips back to Vegeta's, they both panted in between their kiss, they looked deeply into each other's eye and smiled. That moment, Goku felt a spark light up sending electric waves throughout his body. They deepened their kiss, they were silent, quiet ambience of the bed making very low quiet creaks, panting and rhythmic grunts between the men, as their lips smacked together. Tears rolled down their cheeks as they kept their focus on each other. "I love you so much." Goku hummed his lips hovered above Vegetas lips.

Vegeta let out a low moan, not breaking eye contact he gently wiped Goku's tears away with his thumbs before kissing him passionately on the lips. Wrapping his legs around Goku's waist, encouraging him to thrust in harder. He felt Goku gently wipe away his tears, they both smiled into their kiss, their kiss getting more sloppy as the thrusts started to quicken. Vegeta's breathing got shallow, he lolled his head back sliding his hands on Goku's shoulders. "Don't stop, keep going..." vegeta panted quietly still gazing into Goku's eyes. "Fuck...I love you!" he said in a breathy voice.

Goku thrusted in harder, he felt tight grip on his shoulders. He studied as Vegeta's mouth gaped, his eyes brows scrunched up, soft mewls escaping his mouth; he couldn't help but smile and lean in kissing his forehead. "Babe, you're so...Mm..." he felt close to his release, he started to slow down the pace brushing his hand lovingly down Vegeta's cheek. "You're so beautiful." He smiled as Vegeta always scrunched his nose up in protest. He paused and leaned in kissing Vegeta passionately on the lips. Vegeta let out soft moans in between as he felt Goku's cock twitch inside him. "I can't see myself with anyone else." Goku confessed as he pulled back from their kiss. "Id like to marry you one day."

Vegeta's eyes widened, his mouth went slack jawed as he pushed Goku back. "Okay, stop! I can't do this now." He gasped as he felt Goku pull himself out. He swiftly got out of bed putting on his boxers avoiding eye contact.

Goku sat up furrowing his brows over at Vegeta. "I didn't mean right now."

Vegeta sighed massaging his neck as he felt a lump forming, he turned to face Goku's doleful expression.  "We've only been dating for few months, I'm the first man you've been with and already you are spouting that nonsense at me."

"But I meant what I said , I can't see myself with anyone else. I love you. One day once we've sorted this debt, we can focus on us, you won't need to sell yourself or sleep around." Goku rubbed back of his neck seeing the shocked expression on Vegeta's face.

"So that's what it's about then? We've been through this before, I just see that as work no feelings are felt!" Vegeta gripped the bridge of his nose with a laboured sigh, before looking over at Goku tight lipped.

"I know, but do you honestly want to be doing that for the rest of your life?" Goku sighed as Vegeta stood taut. "That aside, I honestly want to spend the rest of my life with you. After our break up it killed me not being close to you, it made me realise just how much you mean to me."

"We've only been together for a few months! Fuck next you'll be planning our nursing home or some shit!" Vegeta rubbed his temples.

"We've known each other longer!" Goku snapped, getting upset and frustrated.

"Did you love me then? When we were just friends Hm? Relationships are a lot different. Besides, listen to yourself! You want to marry someone who sells their body for sex. I can't give you that sort of commitment." Vegeta sat on the edge of the bed he looked over seeing the sadness on Goku's eyes. "That doesn't mean I don't love you."

Goku looked back with a half smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of brought it up." He noticed Vegeta nod slightly before looking away.

"It's fine." Vegeta rose to his feet. "I need to get myself a drink." He smiled over at Goku before swiftly leaving the room.

Goku laid back covering his face with his hands. "Can't believe I said that" he muttered to himself as he moved his hands staring at the ceiling.
-

The evening rolled in, and the pair were happily on the sofa having a movie night. Mostly whatever they saw on Netflix that looked the worst, they always enjoyed laughing at the awful cgi and terrible acting on low budget films, particularly the horror ones. They didn't bring up the awkwardness from this morning. Goku glanced over noticing Vegeta hadn't looked at his phone once, he happily had his legs laid on top of Goku's; he smiled as he noticed Goku's glances. Goku smirked as he held Vegeta's feet down by his ankles causing Vegeta's eyes to widen.

"Don't. You. Dare!" Vegeta hissed as he tried to wiggle his feet free from the grip.

"Don't I dare what?" Goku gave him a mischievous grin.

"You know what you ass!" Vegeta chucked slightly trying to punching him off. "Let go!"

"Hm, not till you tell me what been on your mind." Goku quirked a brow noticing Vegeta's expression changing from playfulness to blankness. "Please." He let go of his grip keeping his focus on Vegeta.

"I don't really want to." Vegeta's voice shook as he faced away.

"I want to help you. You can't keep bottling it up." Goku placed his hand on Vegeta's thigh.

Vegeta sighed, he looked over at Goku. "One of Frieza's men came to visit before you returned home."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Goku reached out for Vegetas hand.

vegeta reluctantly held Goku's hand gently squeezing it as he stared deeply into his eyes. "I don't want you to worry, or to feel you can't go to work."

"Tell me, what happened?" Goku leaned in not breaking eye contact.

"Basically, because I didn't make the usual amount I had made before Christmas, he forced sex on me..." vegeta squeezed Goku's hand tighter fighting himself back from breaking down in tears.

"I wish you told me!" Goku pulled Vegeta into him with his free hand, allowing Vegeta to rest his head on his shoulder.

"What could you of done?" Vegeta bit his lip as there was an awkward pause.

"Be there for you as I am now." Goku whispered in his ear, he felt tear drops starting to crash on his shoulder. He didn't say anything else, he pulled Vegeta in closer, silence filled the room as Goku comforted him.