Payment.

Sunday morning would of usually been spent lounging about in preparation for work the next day. This time it was different he had something else to focus on, a distraction that awakened his senses, and would excite him.Goku's body was pressed against Vegeta's, inhaling warm spice scent from his aftershave, lips colliding into each other, hands groping one another. Goku pushed his tongue into Vegeta's mouth, savouring the taste and ,scents of the morning coffee;with the subtle scent of Vegeta's aftershave. Hands roamed up under Vegeta's T-shirt, feeling his soft sculpted body, he pinched Vegeta's nipples which caused Vegeta to jolt slightly in reaction.Vegeta's lower back was pressed hard against the kitchen counter, their kisses turning more sloppy, their lips making smacking noises.

Goku pulled back from the kiss, taking a small step back he looked at Vegeta sensually. "Can I try something?" He glided his hands down and groped Vegeta's bulge.

Vegeta looked down at where Goku's hand was Placed, he looked back at Goku with a grin"Whatever could it be?" He replied in a sarcastic tone. vegeta grabbed  his coffee that he placed aside during their kissing, watching as Goku knelt in front of him unbuckling his belt.

Eagerly Goku unzipped Vegeta's jeans, pulling them down slightly. He bit his lip seeing Vegeta's hardened member twitching behind fabric. Slowly he slid down Vegeta's boxers, allowing the member to spring out from it's restriction. Feeling his own member harden, he wrapped his fingers around the base. He felt fluttering sensation in his stomach, there was a slight pause as he stared directly at the head of the pulsating cock.

Vegeta had quirked his brow taking sips of his coffee, he watched in amusement at Goku's furrowed brows staring intently at his erection. "Having second thoughts?" He grinned, he could read Goku's expressions so easily; he let out a chuckle as Goku looked up with an awkward stare. He loved whenever Goku went through moments of uncertainty, his facial expressions he'd pull never failed to entertain him.

"It's the first time I've ever done this" his voice shaken as his cheeks filled with crimson. He started stroking the cock at a slow pace, he looked up to see if Vegeta's expression had changed.

Vegeta finished his coffee,he placed the cup to the side. He snickered knowing Goku was looking up in annoyance. "I wasn't willing to let good coffee go to waste" he shrugged.

Goku traced his tongue over the veins of the hardened member, feeling it pulsate on his tongue sent pleasure down his own body. He quickened the pace of his strokes, whilst he trailed his tongue to the head; eager to taste more. He felt Vegeta's hand stroke side of his face encouraging him to slide his mouth down the shaft. Feeling the head of the cock hit the back of his throat, doing his best to ignore his gag reflex he slid his mouth back up, concentrating breathing through his nose. Vegeta's hand slid to back of Goku's head, his hips slowly thrusting into Goku's mouth. Goku lightly squeezed the base of the cock with his hand, his eyes rolled back,the taste, feeling of the pulsating cock sent waves of pleasure. He continued bobbing his head as he reached for his own cock with his free hand, stroking in rhythm to his sucks. Goku let out humming sounds  sending vibrations down Vegeta's cock, vegeta threw his head back fighting back his urge to moan out. A loud thud caused Vegeta's body to convulse, his cock hit back of Goku's throat hard; causing Goku to release the member from his mouth.Another thud heard coming from the door, Vegeta quickly adjusted himself helping Goku on his feet.

"You okay?" Vegeta tried hard not to laugh seeing Goku's eyes water as he was in shock from the harsh intrusion. Goku gave him a stern look with his hand rubbing his neck. Few other thuds were heard at their door. Vegeta left Goku to adjust himself and recover as he answered the door. Slowly opening the door he let out a long sigh gripping the bridge of his nose. "Seriously?! That's no way to knock on someone's door! We thought you were someone else!" He opened the door wider allowing Yamcha to walk in.