Surprise.

Returning home from work, he was greeted with silence, all lights were switched off. Goku hung his coat and keys up, he took off his jumper as he entered his room. The light flicked on that startled him slightly, as he threw his Jumper to the side he heard movement from his bed. He paused looking around the room, grabbing nearest object he could find; his shoe. He jumped back as he glanced over at his bed,Vegeta was laying on his bed in just his underwear.
"Don't scare me like that!" Goku dropped his shoe, placing his hand on his chest to catch his breath.

Vegeta got out of the bed, he walked over to Goku who then tried to kiss him. "No. Not yet." Vegeta smirked as he pulled Goku's top over his head and then pushed him hard onto the bed. Goku sunk down into the mattress, Vegeta climbed onto the bed and straddled Goku's hips. Goku tried to sit up, He was swiftly pushed back down.

"Vegeta-" Vegeta cut him off by kissing his lips. He kissed back, his hands travelled down to tug at Vegeta's boxers. Vegeta leaned back to grab his hands gently and placed them back down by his sides.

"No touching," he whispered

"That's not fair." Goku sulked

"Shh." Vegeta brings a finger up to Goku's lips and kisses him again. It's a slow process but he wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, he wanted him to enjoy it too.Vegeta stopped kissing Goku's lips and moved to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, he could feel the struggle from Goku trying to keep his hands down. Vegeta placed soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Vegeta." Goku whispered his name. Vegeta could hear and feel the desperation from Goku wanting to use his hands, and the willpower it's taking him not to. Vegeta sat up, still straddling him and gently takes Goku's hands to place them on his hips.
"Your turn," vegeta whispered into Goku's ear and lightly nipped his earlobe. Goku's hands instantly flipped him over violently. He buried his head into Vegeta's neck and his hands rove all over Vegeta's body. Their breathing then became rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." Goku cooed while kissing down Vegeta's chest towards his abdomen. His hands glided down with one swift movement he tugged Vegeta's boxers off. Vegeta gasped in reaction "Shh," Goku smirked placing a finger on Vegeta's lips.

In that split second before his touch every nerve in his body and brain became electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible. Goku slowly licked down to Vegeta's throbbing cock, he felt Vegeta writhe at the touch. Looking back at Vegeta sensually, he opened Vegeta's legs kissing down the inner thighs. He worked his kisses back up to Vegeta's lips. Their kiss had a raw intensity, their breathing fast, heart rate faster. Goku's hand trailed down to stroke Vegeta's cock, their tongues entwined in a kiss, as he quickened the pace of his strokes. Their kiss started to get sloppy as they felt more aroused, hungry for more of their touches. Goku broke their kiss, a small whine escaped from Vegeta, he thrusted his fingers into Vegeta's mouth. He felt his fingers being sucked and coated with saliva, whilst he continued to stroke Vegeta's hardened member. He watched Vegeta's expressions in content, Vegeta's eyes were closed, eyebrows scrunched up, breathing shallow, whilst concentrating sucking on his fingers. He snapped his fingers from Vegeta's mouth letting out a surprised gasp, trail of saliva parted between his lips and Goku's fingers. Goku planted a soft kiss on the lips before he slowly inserted his fingers into the tight entrance. Vegeta arched his back in response to the intrusion, he rocked his hips feeling his insides being stretched and rubbed. Goku continued to thrust his fingers in whilst scissoring to stretch the tight walls. He slid his mouth down Vegeta's throbbing cock, and began bobbing his head hollowing out his cheeks as he thrusted his fingers in harder.

"Fuck!" Vegeta gasped out, he thrusted his hips in rhythm to the thrusts. His body close to euphoria state, his head thrusted back, whilst his hands fisted into the bedding beneath him. He spread his legs wider, the palm of his feet rested on the mattress as he wriggled in pleasure.

Goku paused, he looked up as he slid his fingers out, he done one last suck before releasing the throbbing cock from his mouth. Vegeta looked at Goku with pleading eyes, causing Goku to grin as he slowly crawl forward to kiss Vegeta on the lips. Their tongues entwined in the kiss, and then Vegeta felt as his insides were stretched as hard intrusion entered him; letting out a small moan in their kiss. His breathing changed with every thrust he felt, hearing his moans timed Goku's body. He broke from the kiss panting, feeling wave of pleasure crashing into him, then all at once Goku stopped. Goku licked and lightly nipped down Vegeta's neck, inhaling his aftershave scent, his hands trailed up and down his body. Watching Vegeta's reaction, feeling how his legs would move, and his body writhe at his gentle touches.

Goku planted another kiss on Vegeta's lips before smirking "I'm going to make you beg for it."

Vegeta lets out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he feels Goku thrust in again, this time harder, long enough to intoxicate his mind before stopping again. Goku enjoyed this sight of Vegeta, seeing a different side to him, allowing Goku to dominate was a turn on. Goku felt Vegeta thrust himself into him, he held onto Vegeta's hips to stop.

"Ah,please!" Vegeta panted writhing beneath him.

"Please what?" Goku planted small kisses down Vegeta's neck.

Vegeta trailed his fingers down Goku's back "fuck me,hard,slow,whatever! Just do it!"

Goku grinned as he obeyed Vegeta's request with slow hard thrusts, vegeta dug his nails into his back, the bed creaked beneath them as Goku increased his speed of his thrusts. The room echoed the slapping sounds of their hips colliding, their moans and heavy breathing.

"Ah yes! Goku, please, more!" Vegeta moaned out digging his nails deeper into Goku's back.

Goku stopped, this time to get into a different position. He leaned onto his knees, pulling Vegeta's hips towards him at an angle before thrusting into him again. Vegeta's eyes snapped open, his mouth gaped, breathing became more heavy as he felt his sensitive spot being hit in each thrust.

"How's that?" Goku grunted feeling Vegeta's walls clamp down on his cock. He held onto Vegeta's hips pulling him into his hard thrusts, the bed slammed heavily against the wall.

"Yes! Fuck yes!"  Vegeta moaned out in ecstasy, he felt his seed shoot out coating his chest, Goku moaned above him as he felt his own release, he rode out the climax before slowly sliding himself out.

They both laid on their backs panting, slowly catching their breaths, they held each others hands looking up at the ceiling smiling. Covered in their own sweat and juices, they didn't care, their heart rate went back to a steady pace, they felt calm being together, the bed sheets strewn across at awkward angles with the pillows. they sighed in sync before turning their heads to the side to stare at each other.

"Takeaway for dinner?" Goku broke the silence.

Vegeta grinned "fuck yeah, I'm too tired to cook" he turned to his side so that his body was facing Goku's. They both laughed a little before pressing their bodies into one another embracing another kiss.