The action.

All three held hands grinning at one another as they walked sensually into the room. Goku's eyes widened looking around the vibrant blue and white walls in the room. The room was immaculate, a king size bed with what looked to have freshly laid bedding and cushions neatly placed; was positioned in centre of the room. A large mirror hung on the wall opposite the bed, nice oak furnishings carefully spaced out. Fresh clean cotton aroma quilted the room, Goku was stood there slack-jawed just looking around the room at its perfection. Bulma broke the link closing the door behind them and sat on the edge of the bed, Vegeta followed her leaving Goku stood there. Bulma started to undress herself whilst locking lips with Vegeta, his hands caressed her breasts with gentle squeeze in between. They both panted into their kiss through excitement, Bulma pulled back looking over at Goku.

"Perhaps you should help your friend strip" Bulma smiled suggestively as she started to slide out her dress. Vegeta smirked, he looked over at Goku who was stood there nervously.

Vegeta walked over to his nervous friend, he slowly started to unbutton Goku's shirt exposing his abs. Trailing his fingers down to Goku's waist line, he could feel Goku stiffen up as if he was preparing for what's next to come. "Relax, enjoy, you'll be fine" vegeta pulled Goku in for a kiss. Goku deepened their kiss, he felt warmth spread throughout his entire body, in that kiss he felt whole. He helped throw his shirt off, not breaking their kiss he moved on to unbuttoning Vegeta's shirt. He felt Vegeta's tongue slip inside his mouth, he could feel his body melt into him then and there. Helping to pull off Vegeta's shirt, he pulled in to feel Vegeta's body touch his. It drove his senses wild, the touch, the taste of the minty breath, the sounds of their lips smacking together,and the smell of Vegeta's after shave all heightened his arousal. Feeling hands glide down to his waist, he pulled from the kiss and watched as Vegeta slowly unzipped and tug at his jeans. Goku helped take his jeans off and proceeded to help Vegeta with his jeans, slowly sliding them down enough for Vegeta to pull them off himself. They both looked at each other, Goku still feeling a little nervous, all that was in between them now was their boxers that was restricting their hardened members. Bulma broke their pause as she slid between them, facing Vegeta she rubbed her hand on the twitching member hidden behind cloth. She ensured to use her other hand to do the same to Goku who was behind her. Both men panting they both licked and kissed Bulma's neck from opposite sides. Enjoying the tingling sensation sent throughout her body, she leaned her head back onto Goku's chest; allowing more access for her neck to be devoured with lustful lips. Vegeta slid his hand down her laced thong, teasing her clit with his fingers whilst Goku groped her breasts from behind; lightly pinching her erect buds. She could feel her body warming up, she made slight jerk movements in reaction to the sensual touches and the warm heavy breaths.

"Let's ...mmm" Bulma's eyes closed feeling herself getting dangerously close to climaxing already. "Take this to the bed!" She managed to complete her sentence.

Both men stopped, allowing her to walk over to the bed slipping her thong off. Without hesitation Vegeta slipped off his boxers revealing his throbbing member.Goku felt a slight knot in his stomach, he watched Vegeta join Bulma on the edge of the bed again. Taking a deep breath he threw his boxers swiftly off, he felt his cheeks heating up as he was now in a vulnerable state. Biting his lip as he glanced over at Vegeta's member, he never seen him naked before, it left him feeling hungry for more intimacy. He slowly walked over and sat next to Bulma so she was in between both men again. She started to pump both members whilst kissing and lightly sucking on Vegeta's lips. As she moved on to kissing Goku passionately, Vegeta would place light kisses down her neck. Their breathing becoming shallow as their bodies were high on the pleasure they were receiving. Bulma's kisses felt and tasted different in comparison to Vegeta's, she had sweeter taste with softer and gentle lips. Breaking the kiss she looked at Goku seductively as she released her hands from both Vegeta's and Goku's throbbing members.
Bulma leaned her face toward's Goku's erection, she looked up at Goku for the go ahead. Biting his bottom lip feeling his heart close to ripping out his chest, he reluctantly gave her a nod. Using one hand to stroke his member, she twirled her tongue around the head of his cock painfully slow. His breathing became shallow, his thoughts running through his mind, trying to take in what was actually happening. He felt hands travel from his back to top of his shoulders giving them a gentle massage. He leaned his head back noticing Vegeta was now behind him rubbing his shoulders, whilst Bulma started bobbing her head on his member with fast hard sucks. He started to allow his body to relax more, Bulma sucked harder causing him to moan, he was rewarded with light nip and suck on his ear lobe from Vegeta. Eyes becoming half lidded, his body going limp against Vegeta's as he felt pressure building up from the blow job. Vegeta continued to massage his shoulders from behind, trailing kisses up and down his neck; he was in a state of euphoria. Bulma released his cock from her mouth with a loud plop sound as it sprung out still fully aroused. She grinned seeing the look of disappointment from Goku's face as he was just starting to enjoy it. She looked over at Vegeta who still behind Goku was lightly sucking on Goku's neck.