Spiked.

Warning- this may be triggering to some, if you are sensitive to mild violence/drug/ abuse /rape  Id suggest you skip it.
***********************************************

Walking into the kitchen ready for his work, he was a little taken back by Vegeta stood there handing him a cup of coffee.

"Morning" Vegeta smiled mid yawn.

Goku stared blankly as he grabbed the cup off him. "Thanks." He watched as Vegeta rubbed his eyes, he could tell he was exhausted, so tempting for him to place the coffee down and pull him in for a hug. But that would just be awkward. "No clients today?" He observed how Vegeta hadn't had his watch on.

Vegeta looked over he smiled at him, even though they weren't together. Goku couldn't help but observe his little quirks , that Vegeta secretly loved him for. "You know it's usually quiet around this time."

"Oh yeah..." Goku let out a light chuckle taking a sip of his coffee glancing over at him. "Perhaps you should catch up on some sleep then?" He bit his lip, he didn't know why he was showing his care they aren't together anymore. Vegeta just stared at him, there was silence. Both unsure what to say, they finished their drink as Goku glanced at the clock. "I'll um, see you later." He smiled a little before grabbing his coat.

Vegeta finished his coffee, he stared blankly at the clock on the wall. He looked over at his phone on the kitchen counter, he grabbed it heading into the lounge area, he placed his phone down on the coffee table to pick up the laptop, grabbing his diary and pen, he opened his laptop to scroll through emails for any new bookings. Nothing. He refreshed a few times before closing the laptop, he checked his diary and let out a groan seeing the ones he had in the upcoming weeks. He learned a lot from his work, firstly that there are many different kinks anything you can think of, guaranteed there's a fetish for it. When he first started his work, he was reluctant to take part, it was when one particular client offered big amount of money that he started to open up to them. He'd cringe after wards, and shamelessly add it to his list of awkward encounters. He also learned that women were just a horny as men, they too can have a high sex drive and pay for sex. Again, only found out when one approached him night out after their male friend confessed to paying him for sex. It was an awkward encounter but he learned the more female clients he had, what felt good, the sensitive areas, still he definitely preferred men. He never expect to have more female clients than male, not that he'd complain, it's a job, that paid back towards accumulated debt. When he started sex work, he refused to date, he'd have those one night stands but that was it. And yet, he fell for his close friend, the friend who he shared his vulnerability to. No one else got to see that side of him, now they are no longer together, he craved for their closeness again. He heard loud knocks that brought him back into reality from his thoughts on previous clients. He furrowed his brows as another loud bang was heard.

"We know your are in! You've got by count of ten before we bust our way in!" A sharp tone shouted that pierced Vegetas ears.

He walked over to the hallway looking towards the door. "It's open!" He took a deep breath to compose himself, to hide his fear, the tightness in his throat as Frieza walked in with group of men. "If this is about the drugs I-"

"We are here just for a friendly drink, to discuss future payments." Frieza gave a mischievous grin.

Vegeta gave a dry cough as he felt sudden sickness feeling travel up his throat. He froze as they all stood grinning over at him. "And that's all you are here for?" He quirked his brow recognising some of the men's faces from who he was sent to hand drugs to.