New normality.

Morning sunlight slowly crept in flooding the room in its orange and yellow hues. Goku had already awoken before the sunlight, his body clock adjusted to his work routine. He stayed still watching Vegeta sleep, studying Vegeta's features, his face plastered with serenity, his breaths short and shallow. Goku couldn't resist resting the palm of his hand on the side of Vegeta's face, he done soft sweeping motion with his thumb across Vegeta's soft cheek. Softly he planted delicate kiss on Vegeta's lips, Vegeta's eyes slowly opened looking back at him with his half awake smile. Goku stared deeply into Vegeta's eyes until he felt himself lost in his heart, the beat of his heart became his surrounding; their heart beat matching by default. Goku moved his hand from Vegeta's face, he glided his finger tracing Vegeta's jaw line. Vegeta furrowed his brows inquisitively watching Goku observing him, Goku pulled Vegeta closer into him, their naked chests pressed against each other. They could feel each others heart beats, their warm breaths, Goku inhaled the intoxicating scents from Vegeta.

"Morning"  Vegeta smiled before colliding his lips into Goku's, his hand rested the back of Goku's neck as their kiss deepened, their tongues entwined, lips smacking messily, as if they were stealing each other's breath. That moment they felt their bodies melt into each other, Goku rested his hand on Vegeta's hip as they continued with their kissing. Vegeta gasped between their kiss as he felt Goku's hardened cock rub against his.

Goku flipped onto his back pulling Vegeta on top, Vegeta tucked his head into the side of Goku's neck lightly sucking at the sensitive area. "Oh babe" he panted enjoying the sensation, electric waves of ecstasy awakening his senses. He glided his hands sensually down Vegeta's back before resting them on his ass cheeks. "I love you so much" he crooned as he groped Vegeta's ass cheeks, he was rewarded a soft moan from Vegeta.

Vegeta lightly nipped Goku's neck "I love your cock" Vegeta said through a grin as he licked down Goku's neck. He grunted as he felt Goku flip him onto his back with Goku now on top. Biting his lip sensually he looked up at Goku now above him.

"You just had to be crude" Goku raised his brow at Vegeta, before planting soft kisses along Vegeta's collarbone.

Vegeta squirmed at the feeling of the kisses, their throbbing members rubbing against each other. He gazed into his lovers eyes and grinned mischievously "only stating the truth, shame you aren't putting it to use right now." He bit his lip feeling Goku trail his kisses up to his nape. "Forget this foreplay, just shove your cock in me now." His grin widened seeing Goku raise his head to face Vegeta with crimson cheeks. He bucked his hips against Goku to coax him.

"You're so frisky this morning."  Goku hummed as he sat up allowing Vegeta to stretch out,and grab the lube from the bedside.

"Don't see you complaining." Vegeta sneered passing the lube to Goku. "Besides, you're the one who started it. I'm just helping, by moving things along." Vegeta laid back, his legs spread open enticing Goku more.  He mewled as he felt his insides being stretched from Goku slamming himself in, their hips joined together as Goku's cock was buried deep inside him.

Goku paused leaning down to kiss Vegeta "you okay?"

Vegeta wrapped his legs around Goku's waist, his hands holding onto sides of Goku's face to pull him in for a passionate kiss. "I love you" his lips brushed against Goku's, he started panting feeling Goku thrusting into him again.

Goku gripped the bedding, leaning in to kiss down Vegeta's neck letting out rhythmic grunts with his thrusting. "Fuck, you feel so good." Goku panted, he started to thrust in harder.

Vegeta was unable to articulate a response, his head tilted back allowing Goku to attack his neck with his kisses. Mouth agape, eyes heavy lidded, noises escaping his mouth now and then as he enjoyed the feeling. Thrust after thrust, the pair felt dangerously close to collapsing due to exhaustion, the bed slamming hard against the wall, creaking in rhythm to the thrusts, heavy pants between the two men, high on their aroused state. They felt waves of pleasure coating their bodies with each thrust,rewarding them with more intense waves than the last.
Feeling close to his peak Goku increased the speed of his thrusts, he let out muffled moans against Vegeta's neck. Vegeta moaned out feeling Goku's hot wet breath against his neck, he thrusted his hips to meet with the hard, fast thrusts.

"Ah, I'm ...close!" Goku moaned out before biting his lip as he continued to quicken the pace.

"Yes baby! Fuck! Ah I'm so close too!" Vegeta moaned out feeling pressure slowly travelling up his cock. With one hard thrust the pair moaned out in ecstasy spurt after spurt of their warm seed shot out. Goku continued to ride out his climax before pulling out.

"That was-" Goku planted a kiss on Vegeta's lips. "Amazing." Slowly he rose from the bed looking down at the evidence of their morning sex. Vegeta half lidded panting, smiled up at Goku. They both exchanged looks chuckling. "Best get ourselves cleaned up before breakfast." Goku helped pull Vegeta up so he was sat facing him. He gazed into Vegeta's eyes again, it was his new addiction, a purpose. Forcing his tongue into Vegeta's mouth, his tongue claiming dominance, arms wrapped round each other feeling their heart beat in sync. Goku could quite happily stay out, but he had to go to work. Fortunately he had the morning off allowing him to spend more time with Vegeta before heading into work for the afternoon. The pair shared a shower, no words were spoken as they groped and kissed one another as if to steal each other's breath away. As Goku headed off to work after their shower, Vegeta was getting ready for a client.  This was their new norm, kissing each other before and after one had to work. Goku seemed comfortable with Vegeta's work knowing it was just exactly that, work. Perhaps not quite like office, or other kind of work. But it's what was paying towards their debt.

Vegeta changed his bedding checking his watch in between, he stubbed his toe on something solid under his bed. He gulped remembering the suitcase, He couldn't face to tell Goku about it, he felt sudden nausea and dizziness remembering the threat. He wasn't sure how he was going to get himself out of this mess.