New year

You are going to start hating me after this chapter. *starts to built a fort to hide in*
*********************************************

Goku drifted into consciousness then back out. The world was a blur, random images floated aimlessly around the pool of his inner thoughts. A tap on his shoulder brought him back to the outside world,  after a second he was once again lost in the pool of thoughts. He could feel somebody trying to look at him, staring dead in the eye, but he just couldn't keep focus. The surroundings felt low resolution, like a bad quality movie. He knew sooner or later he would need to wake up,to stare reality in the face; for now his head laid back facing upwards to the ceiling.

"Fuck sake, go back to bed!" Vegeta shook Goku as Adele and her boyfriend stood staring over. They were all in dinning room, Goku hardly slept as he kept his ears open in case Adele or her boyfriend tried to sneak in to see each other in the middle of the night.

Goku broke out of his unconsciousness looking over at everyone staring at him. He rubbed back of his neck glaring over at Eifion. "Sorry, I've barely slept."

Eifion snorted "I like how he's staring at me."

Vegeta glared back at Eifion ignoring Adele's glares "that's because we don't know you, so he's been keeping himself awake to make sure you didn't try your luck!"

Adele stood mouth agape as she looked over at Goku blushing. Eifion laughed. "Whatever" he rested his arm over Adele, she quickly shoved him off. "I'll go get my stuff." Eifion kissed Adele's cheek whilst looking over at Goku who kept his glare on him. He walked off heading towards the spare room. Adele felt as the glares moved onto her, she twirled her hairs looking away.

"We haven't...you know. I'm not like that." Adele blushed her voice a little shaky.

"Doesn't mean he wouldn't try to force you into something you are not comfortable with." Goku leaned his head into his hands to rub his face, trying to waken himself up.

"He's-" she sighed "he wouldn't do something like that!" She tried to sound positive in her voice, though there was still some hesitancy.

Vegeta leaned over the table looked at her. "And how do you know for sure then? For starters, he happily drove you in middle of the night to here, without your family knowing. Doesn't sound like a responsible thing to do."

Adele slammed her fist on the table leaning over glaring at Vegeta. "You have no idea how shit my life is right now!"

Vegeta chuckled leaning back from the table. "You make out as if you are the only one here with problems. Life is a bitch, the sooner you learn that, the better." He felt Goku tug at him from behind, he glanced over his shoulder seeing the glare before shrugging and looking back at Adele. "Besides, I bet you barely know that boyfriend of yours! When's his birthday?"

"I...I don't need to answer that!" She sat back looking down.

"Exactly what I thought!"  Vegeta looked back at Goku who shook his head at him. "What?! You rather I pretend that whats going on is fine?!"

"Well, no but-" before Goku had chance to finish.

"You know I'm right! You've barely slept because you have some uncertainty too!"  Vegeta looked over seeing Eifion leaning against the door way. "Mind telling us your age?! And why you thought it was acceptable to drive a fifteen year old away from her family home?!"