Relationships.

Morning sun shone through the small gaps between the curtains, the rays hitting centre of the bed. Goku had already awoken,facing Vegeta he smiled watching as Vegeta's breathing was slow and peaceful. Goku slowly brushed his fingers along Vegeta's cheek causing him to stir, rubbing his eyes slowly opening to adjust his eye sight, he smiled lazily at Goku and let out a short yawn. Goku smiled back his hand reached for Vegeta's, their fingers interlocked as they kissed tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. He lightly nipped on the nape of Vegeta's neck causing him to shiver in pleasure. His lips pressed against Vegeta's with passion, love, and affection as his warm hands roamed all over Vegeta's naked body leaving him to buck slightly in reaction.

"You're so beautiful." Goku whispered, his warm breath felt in Vegeta's ear. Vegeta wrinkled his nose in protest slightly blushing,causing Goku to let out a light chuckle. He wasn't used to seeing this side of Vegeta, a more vulnerable side that drove him wild.

His lips gently brushed Vegetas, he could smell Vegeta's minty morning breath as their naked bodies pressed together. Goku slowly stroked Vegeta's semi harden member as they kissed, causing Vegeta to arch his back and moan softly into Goku's mouth. vegeta rolled his head to the side, feeling his member being stroked at a quicken pace. His chest rising and falling dramatically under Goku's influence. Goku smiled into their kiss as Vegeta's fingers stroked down Goku's arm, his other hand tugged at back of Goku's hair for a rougher kiss. Breathing heavily into each others kiss, greedy for each others touches, Vegeta thrusted  himself into rhythm of the strokes from Goku's hand. He was rewarded with a tighter grasp on his cock, with faster movement gliding up ,and down. Pulling from their kiss to catch their breath, there was a dull ringtone sound trailing from the living room. Vegeta's eyes widened in realisation, he pushed Goku off him.

"shit! ...shit!...my phone! I'm sorry, we can't..." Vegeta rushed out of bed throwing on pair of boxers whilst heading towards the door.

Goku sat up watching as Vegeta hastily walked out the bedroom. He had noticed Vegeta looking at his watch before he left the room;leaving Goku with a doleful expression. He reluctantly climbed out the bed, putting on his boxers that were laid on the floor from the other night.

As Goku followed Vegeta into the living room he watched Vegeta check his phone "anything important?" Goku asked whilst he walked over to the window seeing dull greys covering the sky. Vegeta placed his phone down on the coffee table next to the burnt out candles before he looked at his watch again.

"I've got an hour to sort myself out as well as change the bedding, I also had a voice mail" Vegeta looked over at Goku with agitated expression  "they'll be collecting their money tomorrow" he knew he didn't have to even mention their names, Goku knew exactly who we was referring to.

Goku gave Vegeta a brooding expression "you honestly think they will leave us alone for a couple of months?" he asked and watched Vegeta's look of uncertainty in response, they both looked at one another with an awkward pause. Their pause was abruptly interrupted by loud knock on the door. Goku raised his brow with perplexity at Vegeta, who looked just as confused. Another knock at the door, vegeta gritted his teeth glaring at the door.

"I'll answer it then?!" He marched up to the door, slowly opening to see who  had knocked obnoxiously. He quirked his brow seeing Chichi stood the other side, she pushed the door open wider.

Her cheeks went crimson seeing Vegeta stood there in just his boxers, she cocked her head to the side as she seen Goku behind him also in his boxers. A little taken back she pushed past Vegeta welcoming herself into the apartment. "What is going on here?" She turned on her heel glaring at them both.