The End!

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and its imagines that you and I both made.  Make sure you also subscribe to EMH on their YouTube channel and sub to beyondEMH for behind-the-scenes stuff and jokes.

Thank you all so much for helping me out and reading plus voting. Voting helps out a ton and I hope you'll vote on my next book.

I don't know when I'll upload the next story, but it will be soon, so don't worry too much.

The first chapter will be an explanation of what it is for newcomers and people who just want a refresher. I am going to need help, to get the book off the ground. I just got this one to over 5k reads, and I'm so grateful for that.

Special thanks to all of you who sent in ideas for imagines and scenarios, or quotes.

But extra thanks to JaydeMorgana Yanderepoptart361 and AnnaSpade for providing all the help they could. And the great support from them has made me able to get this story high up in the reads. What I mean is that confidence helps. And so does the fact that if you Google "EMH imagines" this story is among those that pops up. So let's see if we can get the same for the second part?

Love you all! And don't forget to look for the attached picture for all your imagination needs.

Xoxoxoxo ....