Handcuffed: Evan

"So Habit has two sets of handcuffs, and just for fun, you hid the keys to them and now you and y/n are stuck together?" Vinny asks.

"Yeah, pretty much," Evan says.

"Vin, you left out the part where I was pouting and he just wanted to cheer me up," I say.

Evan sighs. "Look, I know this seems really bad and all, but I was honesty just joking around."

"I see," Jeff murmurs. "Are you both okay?"

"Well, I'd be a lot better if I wasn't handcuffed to my boyfriend in front of everyone."

"Why do you hate me?" Evan asks after they've split up. I look at him, confused.

"What?"

"You're pissed. Like, royally pissed off," he replies. "I was just wondering if this was why or something."

"No, Ev, it isn't. I'm mad that Habit is going to act like a damn hurricane through here, and it's probably gonna kill us, but  -  !"

Evan cuts me off by kissing me hard.

"I'm sorry about this. It was just a prank," he says. He raises our hands a and turns his to touch me with his palm. I do the same, and it is like we're looking in the mirror or something.

"I don't want to ever lose you " he says.

"And I don't want to lose you either," I say.

"Then let's not. Let's make sure that we can do this, and the best way to do that is together."

I hug him.

"Found the keys!" Jeff exclaims.

I look at Evan. "Maybe I don't mind this so much."