Cats: Habit

Lately, I've been bringing work home. Well, Habit doesn't like that, so he does everything he can to prevent me from getting anything done. This includes picking me up, laying me on his lap, and he holds me. Kisses me. You know, typical boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.

One day, Isabelle, one of Habit's cats, jumps up on my lap while I'm working and I stop to pet her. After that day, he has started morphing into a cat and making me pet him.

Yes, you heard me right.

Habit likes to become a cat and make me pet him until I stop working.

A fucking demon becomes the most adorable little kitty and it's so amazing that I have seriously loved it where I work longer than usual so he worries.

Because then I'm cuddling a cat and it's just funny.

____________________
A/N: Another one whose concept was given to me by a fan. Thanks a million JaydeMorgana for the ideas!

And this one was too adorbz to pass up. I had to write it.

Can you imagine cuddling Cat!Habit in your arms? Oooobh boy the feels.

It's a real struggle here.

Oh, and this is great. I asked EMH and Adam Rosner about "Severance" where Isabelle the Cat interferes with their video and if it was scripted or not. Adam said it was not and most of the video is improv. That makes Severance a billion times better.

Xoxoxoxo ....