Slender Attacks: Habit

Habit looks at me like I've gone crazy. And maybe I have. I just proposed the idea of killing the Stick In The Mud, but I don't know how we are going to even do it, but we've gotta st least try, right?

He sighs. "Y/n, I'm kinda unkillable. Death proof. You aren't."

"I know."

"Then why do you insist on doing this?"

"Because the Stick has to pay," I snap. "For everything it has done. And more. You know what I mean."

"Fine. How do you plan to do this?"

I explain my plan. He shakes his head. "That won't work."

"Well what do you have planned?"

"Something way better. You distract him, and I'll come up from behind and stab him."

"That's not going to work," I say.

"Well, we won't know until we try it."

I sigh. "Fine. But if I die, I'm haunting you forever."

He grins. "Promises, promises."

We head outside, both of us armed to the teeth. Habit teleports us to where Stick is. He then teleports behind him.

"Hey, you faceless bastard!" I shout.

It turns towards me. I hurl my knife at him, and I am shocked when it pierces through his flesh and sticks in place. It looks down at the knife handle sticking out of it and then lunges at me.

That's when Habit strikes.

Suddenly, I am knocked to the ground. And I watch through blurred vision as the Stick turns and drives its one tentacle straight through Habit's stomach, curling around to touch the back of his head and wrap around his neck.

I scream. The monster vanishes.

The knives fall from midair, as does Habit. I get up, spit blood on the ground, and then I run over to him.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! What happened?" I ask him, crying as I try in vain to tear off a piece of cloth from my jacket.

"Please stop screaming. You know I hate it. And I'm the one who got impaled, not you. So please, calm down."

"Calm down? How the hell am I supposed to - ?"

He shuts me up by kissing me on the lips hard.

"Shut up and let me heal, okay?"

"Okay."