InHABITed: Evan/Habit

My gaze goes from Evan to Vinny, and then I look at Evan again.

"I can't let this thing hurt you anymore. I won't."

"You have no power over him," he says, sounding miserable.

"But I will if it's no longer you who's possessed," I say.

"What? No, y/n, you can't! You literally can't!"

"Who says?" I sigh. "I don't want to do this, but something is telling me I have to. I have no choice, but you do. Now you do. After Jeff, I ... I can't lose you two. If this eastward has to inhabit one of us, make it me."

"Please don't do this," he begs.

Tears stream down my face. "Evan, I ... have to. Like I said, I can't let him hurt you two anymore."

"So you'll just let him hurt you?" Vinny asks.

"Better me than those I love."

I kiss Evan on the lips before he can protest any further, or I lose my nerve. I feel the weird cold sensation akin to diving into icy water on a summer day, and another mind forms within my own. Another heart, and another being.

I step back and my mouth moves without my consent.

"Hello, y/n. How brave of you to do this," Habit says. "Nice to meet you again."

"Don't hurt her," Evan growls.

"You really don't get to say what I should or shouldn't do," Habit replies. "Not anymore."

And with that, Habit takes control, and I fall deep asleep, not knowing what's going on. When I wake, though ...

I'm covered in Evan's blood.

"Evan? Evan, where are you?" I ask.

"He's over there," Habit tells me.

I see Evan lying on the floor ... with his intestines on the floor around him in a heart shape. I vomit right there, and start sobbing.

"You said you didn't want them to be hurt. Now they'll never be hurt again. Well, Evan won't. But I've got plans for Vinny."

"You bastard!" I scream.

"Now, now," he quips. "I'm all you'll ever need, y/n."

_____________________
A/N: I think I'm eviler than the boys when I made you relive the last of the videos and also this chapter.

But if you ever want a part two or part three of an imagine, please do tell me. Humble Raven lives to serve. (Little Skyrim quote for ya, only it's Cicero, not Raven)

I'm gonna go now. Love y'all bunches!

Xoxoxoxo ....