Ice Cream: Evan

Evan and I walk down the street, holding hands and looking at the various stalls set up for some street faire, we stop at an ice cream stall. He orders two cones with two scoops of chocolate and then hands me mine. We find a table to sit at and begin eating.

"You know, this is actually fun," I say.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well, how about after this we go play games?" he says, gesturing to the games lined up on the street.

"You read my mind," I say, smiling at him around my ice cream.

"That must be my specialty," he says. "So, what game should we play first?"

"Ski ball," I reply. "It's fun."

"Ooh, good choice," he says.

So the two of us finish eating and head to the games. The street faire is in full swing right now, packed with people. I wait patiently in line before I get tickets to play with Evan, and the two of us make a challenge out of who can win at ski ball. Or rather, who can get the best score.

Evan wins twice, and I win twice, but then we have to let others play the game. So we move on, going to the swings and riding together. I'm not a fan of heights, so I cling on to Evan practically the whole time.

I get a Pikachu plushy, a stuffed bear, and a black birdlike thing. Evan gets a Pikachu plush too.

That night, as we fall into bed, I hug the new Pikachu plush doll.

"Thank you, Evan," I say softly.

"You're welcome sweetheart."

I smile and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.