Save Me: Vinny

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE ENDING OF EMH!

I stare at Habit and Vinny as they talk about killing the big bad Stick In The Mud. Habit takes off Vinny's glasses and pats him on the cheeks, and I feel trepidation pump in my heart. Habit and Vinny talk and then he hands Vinny, my boyfriend, a rifle. But it's obvious that Vinny's confused, as he can't see that well without his glasses.

The Dog filming them is tasked with holding onto them, and I touch the window of the weird house Habit has trapped me in.

Then something happens.

And suddenly, it's Evan and Vinny, not Habit and Vinny. Excitement and anticipation makes me bang on the windows, trying desperately to get their attention, but it doesn't work.

Then, Evan yells something and tackles Vinny.

My excitement is gone in a flash as I realize that this is not good, that this is not them teaming up to kill the Stick. They fight like crazy, and then I hear a gunshot.

Only when the door opens for me do I realize it's Evan that's been shot. Vinny, he's standing there, squaring off with Evan, despite not being able to see.

"Evan! Vinny!" I scream.

"Stay out of this!" Evan snarls, sounding more like Habit than himself.

He then shoots Vinny with the gun. "Buckshot does hurt, doesn't it?"

"No! Stop!" I scream, running towards them.

Evan points the gun at me, and I stop, raising my hands in surrender. "Please ... "

"Y/n," Vinny croaks.

"No," I whisper, walking closer to them.

"Oh my God, I think ... I think I'm dying!" Evan exclaims. He sits down by Vinny and I don't care, I run to them.

I hold Vinny in my arms, not caring that he's bleeding all over me. I can't call the cops. What would I say? Not to mention that there's no service out here. I cry, holding Vinny as he slips from this world.

It isn't long before they're both gone, having bled out on the ground.