Suga

Sweet

It's 2:30 in the morning and you have a test for history at 9:00. You've been studying for 5 hours straight at your desk while Suga was passed put on the bed. You smiled and looked back at your book. You were almost done when a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Jagiya what are you doing?", He asked.

"Studying for my test tomorrow.", You told him.

"I'm lonely. The pillow isn't cuddly enough.", he whined in your ear.

"Then play with something.", you giggled as he nibbled your ear.

"Stop...", you whined playfully.

"Shhh you'll wake up Soo Joo.", he said smacking my thigh.

"If she sleeps like you I won't.", you joked and he playfully glared at you.

He picked you up and tackled you on the bed causing you to let out a fit of giggles. After a while you both heard crying.

"See what you did.", Suga joked before getting up.

He came back with your daughter in his arms. You smiled as he sat on the bed rocking her while making faces.

"Annyeong Soo Joo. Umma woke you up didn't she?", he asked.

"Yah it was you too.", you defended.

He smiled at you and you got up making your way over to them. You sat beside him and smiled when Soo Joo giggled at you.

"Yeah I know Appa did it.", you said as she closed her eyes.

Suga laid back down with Soo Joo on his chest. You laughed and he grabbed your wrist pulling you down beside him.

"I want to cuddle both my girls.", he said before his snores and Soo Joo's breathing were all you heard.