V

Sweet

Jinju POV

I was walking through the halls of my school when Nathan bumped into me. He looked at me and smirked.

"Well well if isn't the sexy and quiet Jinju.", he said grabbing a strand of my hair.

I backed away and he grabbed my wrist.

"Your coming with me.", He growled pulling me down the hall.

He ended up cornering me by the bathroom smirking as he grabbed my wrist.

"Come on Jinju stop avoiding me.", He said as I snatched away.

"I said stop", he roared hitting my cheek.

"Yah leave her alone!", someone shouted from down the hall.

I looked up to see Taehyung standing there with rage in his eyes. He took long strides and got up in Nathan's face.

"What do you want?", he asked Taehyung.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave my girlfriend alone.", Taehyung sneered.

"Oh your girlfriend? Didn't think she was taken.", Nathan laughed.

"Yeah she is. Now if you would so kindly back off.", he replied and Nathan put up his hands in defeat.

"Its cool. I don't mess with another guys girl.", he said as he walked away.

Taehyung pulled me in for a hug and I silently cried. He rubbed my back and I closed my eyes.

"Thank you.", I said.

"No problem a guy should understand no means no.", he smiled grabbing my hand. "Lets get you to class."