J-Hope

Sweet
For: devileye59

Y/N POV

All I could here were the fans' screams and shouts outside. Good thing I'm in the van already. The door opened to reveal Rapmon's red hair. He tapped J-Hope once he saw me and allowed him to hop in the back.

"Hey jagiya.", he beamed as he hugged me.

"Welcome back guys.", I said before giving J-Hope a peck on his cheek.

"To the dorm for pancakes!!", Jungkook shouted causing us all to laugh.

"I want waffles.", Jimin whined.

"Jimin, you got no jams.", Rapmon shook his head.

Once we arrived Jungkook and V raced to the door. Jimin sulked because Rapmon and Suga kept teasing him. I let out a yawn and J-Hope wrapped his arms around me.

"Is my baby tired?", he asked and I nodded.

"Go get some rest, I'll come check on you after I eat.", he smiled before kissing me.

I went upstairs to his room and collapsed on his bed. I closed my eyes and was out like a light.

J-Hope POV

I laughed as Jungkook had Jimin in a headlock. V and Jin struggled to break them up and I just shook my head before getting up.

"Where you going?", Jimin asked still in a headlock.

"To check on Y/N.", I said before they continued there rough housing.

I walked upstairs and saw her passed out on my bed. I quietly slid under the covers next to her and embraced her. She snuggled up to me as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I missed you.", she whispered.

"I missed you too jagiya.", I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Why aren't you downstairs?", she asked and I chuckled.

"To be with my baby of course.", I said before she kissed me.

I kissed her back and she smiled. She snuggled back into my chest before falling back asleep.

A/N- Ok guys so I won't close this book just yet which means I will open requests again soon but it will be the last time. And my next imagine and scenario book will be about C-CLOWN YAY! I will let you guys know when it's up and ready for requests. Also my next story will be mainly C-Clown but members from BTS, Exo, and VIXX will be in it. I will let you know what members and what's spots I need later. So be on the lookout. :)