J-Hope

Sweet
For: SonyeondanNdangered

Y/N POV

We walked hand in hand on the beach as the sun began to set. He suddenly picked me up and spun me in circles as I laughed.

"Hoseok put me down.", I giggled.

"Never. I have stolen the princess.", he joked and I laughed.

He ran towards the water with me on his shoulder. I squealed as my body hit the water. I came back up to see bis goofy smile. I reached out for him but he was too slow. I grabbed him and pulled him in the water with me.

"Oh sweet kimchi that's cold.", he shouted and I laughed.

We spent the night playing in the water before collapsing in the sand.

"I enjoy moments like this. With you.", I said.

"Me too.", he smiled before kissing me.

I straddled his waist and he sat up.

"As much as I want to do this now, I think the bedroom might be better.", he smiled and I nodded.

I moved to get up and he held me down.

"You don't have to move.", he said wiggling his eyebrow.

I laughed and got up anyway. He chased me towards the water and the fireworks began going off.

"Look!", I said happily.

He wrapped an arm around my waist as we watch the fireworks together. Suddenly he let go and backed away.

"Hoseok?", I asked before turning around.

He was down on one knee with a diamond ring in his hands.

"Y/N, will you marry me?", He asked and I nodded.

He slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him as the final fireworks went off.

"I love you Ms. Jung Hoseok.", he smiled before kissing my forehead.