V

Sweet and Sexy

For: V_Yoongi_Jiminie

Plot: Suga asks you out on a friendly date but ends up confessing to you. Things get a little too much.

Shaio Lee POV

I sat in the park as the boys played capture the flag. I saw someone running over to me and I didn't look up to see who it was.

"I'm not playing V.", I said.

"Yah I'm not that alien.", Suga chuckled.

I looked up and giggled. He sat next to me and took my book.

"Science? No swag.", he said and I grabbed my book.

"I don't need it. So what's up?", I asked him.

"Just want to know if you want to go grab some food.", he said and I nodded.

"V!! I'm getting food with Suga.", I called and he came over.

"Where from?", he asked.

"The pizza place around the corner.", he told him and V nodded.

"Ok but bring my girlfriend back.", V said sternly to Suga who cringed.

We walked to the pizza place and sat in a booth. Suga just stared at me as I texted V on my phone.

"Let's go to the picnic area. Park.", he said getting up.

I told V and we left with our food. When we got there we sat at a table and he continued staring at me.

"Why do you keep staring at me?", I asked.

"Your pretty.", he blurted out.

My eyes widened as he leaned over and crashed his lips to mine. I didn't realize I hit the face time button under V's contact. I pushed him off and he started staring again.

"I like you Shiao-ah. I could be so much better for you than V and you know it.", he said before pinning me down.

"Suga stop!!", I yelled while struggling under his hold.

V POV

I clenched my fists as he pinned her down ignoring her pleas. I ran to the park and saw them beside the table. Shiao was trying to push him away as he kissed and touch her. I stomped over and grabbed his collar. I yanked him away from her and punched him.

"The hell are you thinking!!", I shouted and he glared at me.

"You don't deserve her!", he yelled back.

"If that's how you planned to take her then you're no better!!", I sneered. "I suggest you leave or this won't end well at all."

Suga glared at me before stomping off. I looked at Shaio and grabbed her waist. She held onto me and cried.

"Your ok I'm here.", I said before she kissed me.

I kissed her back and darted my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and I laid her on the table. I lifted her skirt and moved her panties aside. I kissed her again before sliding into her core. I went slow until she told me to speed up.

"Thank you Tae.", she whispered wrapping her arms around me.

"Anything for you.", I smiled.