Suga

A/N- I will try to continue updating more often in between classes. Also my dongsaeng Super_hero_lover needs two more people to be in her story. Its a Got7 love story and its really good so far but she can't continue without two more girls. Go to her page and read for yourself. Anyway back to the imagines.

Dirty

Suga has always let me take the led in the bedroom but tonight was a little off. Everytime he looked at me his eyes grew dark and he smirked.

"Are you ok babe?", I asked.

"Yes just come with me.", he said pulling my hand.

He led me to the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. He kissed me softly before pinning me down.

"Tonight I'm in charge.", he smirked before kissing my neck.

I groaned as his hand went between my legs and his finger slid into me. He chuckled as I was hopeless under him.

"Take them off.", he ordered while pulling off his shorts.

"Wha--", I stuttered causing him to bite down on my neck.

I hissed and slid off my shorts much to his pleasure. He grinded against me and I let out a moan.

"Louder.", he hissed biting my neck again.

I moaned again as he slipped two more fingers inside of me. He kissed me roughly, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

"Louder.", he growled in my ear again.

I complied and he slammed into me causing me to scream out. He smirked as he pounded into me and I grabbed his hair kissing his neck. He cursed in my ear before repositioning us so he was behind me. He gripped my hair a lightly pulled. I was close and he knew it. He grabbed my hips going faster and I let go.

"Yoongi!!!!", I screamed and he let out a groan coming with me.

He pulled out and fell next to me. I laid there to catch my breath and he pulled me close to him.

"What was that about?", I breathed out.

"Sorry jagiya. Rapmon and Jimin dared me.", he chuckled before kissing my sweaty forehead.

"Well they should dare you more often.", I smiled closing my eyes.