V

Sweet
For: miss_pryde

Plot: He gets jealous because you hang out with J-Hope a lot.

Danielle POV

We were all at the boys dorm watching a movie. I sat on the floor with Hoseok and Jin. V, Jinnie, Jungkook, and Rapmon were on the couch. Jimin and Suga on the loves seats asleep.

"Ohh Dani did you see that.", Hoseok asked a little excited.

"Ne.", I giggled.

I looked back to find Jinnie asleep on Jungkook who had his arm around her. Rapmon's head was tilted back with his mouth wide open. Jin went to the kitchen to make dinner. Suga been asleep and Jimin leaning on the arm rest.

"Dani let's play a game.", Hoseok suggested.

"Ok what game?", I asked and he tapped his chin.

"Twister.", he said.

"V do you wanna play with us?", I asked and he glares at me.

"No.", he sneered.

"Arasso.", I shrugged and Hoseok laid the mat out.

We played for twenty minutes and my leg was over Hoseok's thigh. V never took his eyes off of us with a scowl on his face. I turned the wheel and had to put my left leg on green. I attempted but failed causing us to fall over on the floor.

"Aish", V said and he stomped out.

I gave Hoseok a confused look and he shrugged. I slipped on my shoes and followed him outside. I spotted him leaning on the railing looking at the city below.

"Taehyung?", I called out and he sighed before pulling into his embrace.

"You won't leave me for J-Hope right?", he asked and I let out a sigh.

"Never.", I said wrapping my arms around him. "Hoseok is just the big brother I never had."

"I'm sorry. Guess jealously just got to me.", he laughed.

I kissed his shoulder and giggled.

"Its ok. Everyone get a jealous.", I said and he pouted.

"You still love me?", he asked with his lip poking out.

I laughed and he smiled before kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist.

"I love you Danielle.", he whispered.

"I love you too oppa.", I hugged him.