Jin

For: BangtanJmh
(Jin is over protective brother)

Cate POV

I couldn't control my giggles as Jimin feel on top of Jungkook with a thud. Jimin playfully glared at me and I continued to laugh.

"Yah stop laughing.", he warned before getting off of Kookie and pinned me to the couch.

"Jimin-ah get off.", I whined and he kissed my cheek.

"I like it right here.", he whispered when Jin walked into the living room.

"Yah! Park Jimin get off of my little sister.", Jin shouted and Jimin let out a sigh.

"Oppa. Its fine.", I groaned.

"Aniyo. He shouldn't be on too of you like that.", he retorted.

"He's MY boyfriend. Its completely normal.", I stated while I started at Jin with challenging eyes.

"Cate.", he warned and I crossed my arms.

"Why can't you see I'm not a baby?", I shouted.

"Acting like this you are a baby. Now just listen to me.", Jin shouted back.

"Babe.", Jimin started.

"No Jimin. Jin is not about to ruin my happiness.", I stated.

"Jin hyung.", Jungkook called out.

"Like you ruined mine!? I can't even do anything because I'm looking after you!", he yelled before walking out.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and Jimin pulled me into his arms.

"Its okay.", He said lovingly.

"I want to leave. I don't want to live here.", I sneered and he nodded.

I went upstairs to grab some things and came back to see Jungkook staring at me with sad eyes.

"He didn't mean it noona.", he told me and I scoffed.

"Whatever.", I said walking out with Jimin.

*Next Day*

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and turned over to see Jimin sleeping peacefully. I sat up and turned my phone back on to see I had over 50 missed calls and 100 messages. I tossed my phone onto the floor and sighed.

"What's the matter?", Jimin asked while scratching his head.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep.", I said and he sighed.

"Baby I think you should talk to him.", he said and my eyes widened.

"No way why would I do that!", I shouted.

"He's done a lot for you. Things your own parents couldn't do. Family wise he's all you have.", he explained and I remained quiet.

I slowly nodded and quickly showered before heading out. I opened the door to see Jin standing there ready to knock.

"Cate. Look I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said those things.", he said sadly.

"I shouldn't have been acting like a baby. I was just so mad about..", I started.

"I know. He is your boyfriend. And its not that I don't trust him. I do but I'm just being cautious.", he told me and I hugged him.

"Thank you for looking out for me.", I whispered and he brought his arms up to hug me back.

"Anytime. And you better take care of her.", he said as Jimin came downstairs.

"You know I will.", Jimin smiled.

"Okay. Who's wants breakfast?", Jin asked us and Jungkook came barging in.

"Food!"

A/N- Alright I have some news for you all. My Got7 imagine book will be open soon so let's play a trivia game. Correct answer is 1 of my first Got7 requests.

Rules:
You HAVE to have read my Bloody Sins Book to know the answer. There will be two questions here and 1-2 questions after each of the remaining BTS imagines. Only answer 1 of the two questions. I will pm you if you got it right and ask for your request.

1. When and why did Suhoon leave Soo Jin?

2. Who's division did the transfers come from?

Good luck.