Jungkook Sweet Birthday Special

A/N- LONG!!!!! Anyway its Sept. 1st here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE FETUS. LOL.

Y/N POV

I've been running around all day like a chicken with no head getting preparations for Jungkook. I sighed as I came out of the store with 4 pairs of shoes, some shirts, and a few hats. And this isn't even all of it.

I got in my car and turned on the are conditioning before pulling out my list.

"Okay shoes check. Hats check. Shirts. Decorations. Ice cream. And.....Cake. Shit I forgot to order the cake!!!", I shouted before my phone began ringing. I hit answer and put in on speaker phone knowing who it was.

"Hey baby.", he greeted.

"Hey Jungkook. How did the meeting go?", I asked.

"Great but we won't be back home until after midnight.", he sighed and I frowned.

"Why did that change you guys were suppose to be back before midnight. 8 at least.", I said sounded hurt but deep down was relieved.

"I know. I still can't wait to see you. I've missed you so much!!", he whined and I giggled.

"I've missed you. And I can't wait to celebrate the occasion.", I said.

"Y/N we don't have to do anything. I know with your job and mine its hard.", he told me.

"Yeah but I could at least get you a cake.", I frowned.

"A cake? Really?", he asked sounding a little happy.

"Yeah. Every birthday needs a cake.", I laughed.

"Yah Jungkook we have to do the dance!", I heard Jimin shouted.

"Alright hyung. I gotta go baby. I'll be home to you soon I promise.", he said.

"And what if your schedule changes again?", I asked.

"I won't let that happen. I'll be back to you regardless of what people say.", he told me and I smiled.

"Arasso. I love you.", I said and he chuckled.

"I love you too Y/N. Always.", he replied before hanging up.

"4:30. I have plenty of time.", I said pulling off towards the bakery.

I drove up to the bakery with determination only to see that they're closed for today.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!!", I shouted.

All I need is the cake!! I took a deep breath before driving to the market.

"If I can't buy one I'll make one.", I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed the necessary ingredients before someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see my older brother Jiyong and hugged him.

"Hey what are you doing here?", he asked with a smile.

"I'm getting Jungkook's birthday stuff together and when I went to buy the cake, the bakery was closed. So I'm gonna make one.", I explained.

"You and baking? Yeah that's gonna end well.", he said sarcastically.

"Hey I cooked dinner! And did fine.", I said.

"Sureee.", he chuckled.

"Then help me.", I said grabbing flour.

"Nope. My baking skills are no better than yours. Maybe I could get Daesung to come by he knows baking better than anyone.", he said.

"You'd do that. Oh thanks oppa.", I cheered.